Edinson Cavani

CFC58

We have to go all out for this man, no two ways about it.

There's no hiding he's not happy there, AND the potential FFP Ban that they will be hit with only makes matters worse.

Give PSG 35m and we can almost write our name on the title for next year.

Our squad, lacks finished articles, a lot of potential is there with the likes of Oscar, Salah, and Willian. But we need a bonifide striker who can do it all as well as a bonifide CM, whoever that will be.

Cavani is very much a Mourinho type striker, someone who has presence up top and will open up space for some of our other attacking options such as Hazard however I don't think he is worth 50M+

Costa is in great form this season and would be an upgrade from our present strikers however the truth is that this is his first actual significant season so is a bigger risk than Cavani

I personally would have preferred Falcao over these 2 but as that may be out of question Cavani at 40m would be a decent purchase

Daily Mail saying his agent/brother are trying to push through a move to United.

RvP, Rooney, Welbeck, and Hernandez. Yep, just the place a striker who's fed up with playing second fiddle to another striker would want to go.

Even if one or two of them were sold they just gave Rooney 300k a week. If RvP leaves Rooney is their main striker.

Not gonna happen. I think Cavani doesn't fancy our style. He wants to play for an aggressive/all out attack type of team to be the star. The star in our system is defence, at least for now.

Not gonna happen. I think Cavani doesn't fancy our style. He wants to play for an aggressive/all out attack type of team to be the star. The star in our system is defence, at least for now.

Yeah swash buckling United - perfect team for him to play in instead.

Cavani will go to which ever team pays enough to get him from PSG; pays him top wages and guarantees him to be the first name in the team while playing in his favorite position.

I think it would be a mistake.. He is 27, would be expensive as fuck and he's wages are huge.. We played this game with Sheva and Torres. Why don't we look for young players who can adapt our style and become stars in Chelsea? Drmic, Lacazette, Locadia or any young striker.

Mas respect for Roman if we sign Cavani. I'll get the name Abramovich on a shirt if Cavani is playing for Chelsea at the start of the season.

With that kind of logic you should get Abramovich on a shirt for the fact he has spent a fucking fortune on players like Drogba, Hazard, Matic and all the rest that has made us a super power in football.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You