Edinson Cavani

CFC58

No, no, and thrice no. So overated pirates of carribean lookylikey. He is not Chels material.

Not sure if serious. He'd be a beast for us.

Though I agree, he does look like a pirate. Much like Danny Osvaldo.

No, no, and thrice no. So overated pirates of carribean lookylikey. He is not Chels material.

Really? He misses one chance away from home against Chelsea's defence and he is already a fluke???

You guys are hilarious!!!

If I had my choice between Cavani and Costa right now its Costa... He is more of a killer. Cavani has only really excelled in second rate leagues and hasn't even played his preferred position for most of it.

Costa is a better big game player for sure however cavani goal scoring record for the past 4 seasons makes him more proven and for my money he's also a better flat track bully and God knows we need one atm.

Cavani is in the top 5 strikers of the world. He is deadly. Just because he misses what still was quite a hard chance to convert, he is all of a sudden overrated and a fraud

Looool.

I guess when Paul Gascoigne missed the pen in Euro 96, he was ovverated and a fraud too yeah??

Costa is a better big game player for sure however cavani goal scoring record for the past 4 seasons makes him more proven and for my money he's also a better flat track bully and God knows we need one atm.

To each his own I guess. Cavani hasn't really done it against the best for my money and beyond that he'll be much more expensive.

What you guys fail to realize is that with a proven track record comes a higher price tag. I'd rather have Costa for the reasons I've mentioned AND because he'll cost almost half as much as Cavani. Diego and Lukaku next year with Eto'o.

Really? He misses one chance away from home against Chelsea's defence and he is already a fluke???

You guys are hilarious!!!

Tbf, it's games like that, that separate the good strikers from the great.

He had no influence in the 2 games, and after all the crying about not playing in the middle, he has to score from that Cabaye* pass. No doubt.

He's still a good striker, but 60m for him is ridiculous.

*What a shame we let this guy leave the PL, he could have been our poor man's Modric alongside Matic. With Luiz, Ramires and Lampard as backup.

Not sure if serious. He'd be a beast for us.

Though I agree, he does look like a pirate. Much like Danny Osvaldo.

Much more impressed with lucas and lavezzi out of PSG players. We can do better than Cavani, to me it would be Torres groundhog day.

To each his own I guess. Cavani hasn't really done it against the best for my money and beyond that he'll be much more expensive.

What you guys fail to realize is that with a proven track record comes a higher price tag. I'd rather have Costa for the reasons I've mentioned AND because he'll cost almost half as much as Cavani. Diego and Lukaku next year with Eto'o.

But Cavani's stock is fallen and he's admitted his unhappiness at PSG himself and Ibra for the foreseeable future, will remain the numero uno top dog at Psg.

quick question. if the asking price for both players was similar, will you still pick Costa over cavani?

But Cavani's stock is fallen and he's admitted his unhappiness at PSG himself and Ibra for the foreseeable future, will remain the numero uno top dog at Psg.

quick question. if the asking price for both players was similar, will you still pick Costa over cavani?

In a dream world where all things are equal I'd still give the edge to Costa because he's proven against top competition and is just entering his prime years. Cavani is proven, yes, but he's also two years into the years where you need to prove it.

In a dream world where all things are equal I'd still give the edge to Costa because he's proven against top competition and is just entering his prime years. Cavani is proven, yes, but he's also two years into the years where you need to prove it.

i think cavani is the better goal scorer , his shooting is more advanced

8yjpQ.gif

tumblr_mki63u9pr11r1fq7do1_500.gif

would still love to have costa here , but he dosent possess the same brutal shot power of cavani , falcao , rvp ect.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You