Edinson Cavani

CFC58

he (el sharawy) did not play last 2 mounts of campionato and the Confederation cup because of depression or scary or something like that that i don't know how to say in english

he had this problems after the coming of balotelli

Ahh ok, you mean he is SCARED. Well, I think in Milan, he plays on the wing and Balotelli was the CF. IN the national Team, he was called as backup for Balotelli and Gillardino. He is an inexperienced player that has talent.

Been on SSN all day as i've got builders in, got a week off work just to stay in all day n just, ya know... be in. Sky sources are hugely reliable so this is true. Very exciting news. Rooney meets Moyes tomorrow so expect shit to go down soon. Maybe Rooney is staying so this is why we've moved now for EC.

...But he is also less than half the price.

Says who? Less than half the price would mean he is valued at around 20 million pounds, and personally, I don't believe for a second that United would let him go to a rival club for that amount of money.

Says who? Less than half the price would mean he is valued at around 20 million pounds, and personally, I don't believe for a second that United would let him go to a rival club for that amount of money.

Less than half the price is anything under 26.5

And Rooney would probably be available for 25.

LOL people getting happy over that sky sport link. We all knew pretty much we were interested in him from last month, there is no way the rumor about him would go all the way to now because if it was bull shit, it would die instantly like 1-2 days after it started. Also they confirmed nothing, all they said is that we are interested which we already knew Chelsea are. Now if you want some confirmation, Cavani said he is going on holiday first and will sort out his future when he come back.

And he would want £250k compare to Cavani £140k, over time the total fee would be pretty much similar.

Fair enough, though if it were up to me, I'd go for Cavani over Rooney every day of the week. When you take into account their age, determination and talent, there's no two ways about it.

Rooney still has quite a bit to offer IMO, however he'd be a much greater risk than Cavani considering his lifestyle, health and disloyalty to his current club. Isn't this the second or third time he's caused trouble and handed in a transfer request? Edit: Who's to say he won't do the same here if/when things don't go his way?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You