CFC58
Followers 3

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found this: Missed out on Pastore - got Mata Missed out on Modric - got Oscar Missed out on Hulk - got Hazard Miss out on Cavani - don't worry!

MY TALENT HAS STRUCK AGAIN

His celebration would look a bit silly here. He's used to doing a huge roar like "RAWRRRRRR" or something when he scores which goes perfectly well with the Napoli fans going "GOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

no one is asking u to and secondly, I might spexulate wildly but so does every1 of us here but on the other hand I have given u a LOGICAL explanation about every doubt u had about cavani. Meanwhile u just have a disruptive effect, so...

It´s SPECULATE btw.

I appreciate your view, but somehow, it´s unrealistic. Despite of it, keep speculating.

Since you have your opinion, I have mine. We all are entitled to an opinion, aren´t we ?

Why can't we just move on from this guy? He is a property of PSG where money means zero to nothing. Mou said countless times we Chelsea will keep up with FFP crap. Go play FM2014 if you seriously think we can sell all of our crap players expensive to buy Cavani. They will not sell him and we will have enough budget to buy. Easy enough for everyone. Cavani saga ended officially last year. Please stop making fool of yourself believing those media BS

It´s SPECULATE btw.

I appreciate your view, but somehow, it´s unrealistic. Despite of it, keep speculating.

Since you have your opinion, I have mine. We all are entitled to an opinion, aren´t we ?

everything said here by anyone is mere speculation. As for unrealistic, what is? We sold mata, kdb, essien and loaned out bertrand in the winter transfer window but it is inrealistic that ba, mikel and luiz can be sold in the summer window. LOL.

As u said, u have your opinion while I have mine. But I don't judge your opinions

everything said here by anyone is mere speculation. As for unrealistic, what is? We sold mata, kdb, essien and loaned out bertrand in the winter transfer window but it is inrealistic that ba, mikel and luiz can be sold in the summer window. LOL.

As u said, u have your opinion while I have mine. But I don't judge your opinions

When did I post that BA, Mikel or Luiz was unrealistic ? Do you read my posts or are you just want to jam your view on me ?

Then, some yo-yo comes here & posts that I troll here. Lol.

When did I post that BA, Mikel or Luiz was unrealistic ? Do you read my posts or are you just want to jam your view on me ?

Then, some yo-yo comes here & posts that I troll here. Lol.

then I am confused about what part of our discussion could be considered unrealistic. Hmmm. Well to each to his own. LOL.

then I am confused about what part of our discussion could be considered unrealistic. Hmmm. Well to each to his own. LOL.

If you take your time & read attentively all our chats here, you might even come to a great revelation.

It really makes no difference anyway.

The bottom line for me. Cavani is too overpriced. One fine player but not for 50m or even much more.

PSG do not need to sell him & certainly not for the same price as they paid for him.

If you take your time & read attentively all our chats here, you might even come to a great revelation.

It really makes no difference anyway.

The bottom line for me. Cavani is too overpriced. One fine player but not for 50m or even much more.

PSG do not need to sell him & certainly not for the same price as they paid for him.

so that is your opinion. Let me enlighten u here a little. What u think is not the word of god. U THINK cavani is overpriced but that does not in anyway make it our getting cavani or what I have said UNREALISTIC. I have only continued what the tabloids have said about cavani and hence if u want to argue the realism of cavani's sale for psg, do it with the various english tabloids. Not with me. Get it!!!!

It´s SPECULATE btw.

Dude, chill. Check where c and x are on the keyboard, its a common typo. Why you gotta be all up in his grill?

• Like 1

so that is your opinion. Let me enlighten u here a little. What u think is not the word of god. U THINK cavani is overpriced but that does not in anyway make it our getting cavani or what I have said UNREALISTIC. I have only continued what the tabloids have said about cavani and hence if u want to argue the realism of cavani's sale for psg, do it with the various english tabloids. Not with me. Get it!!!!

Not here to argue at all. Just do not agree with your unrealistic expectations, that´s all.

If I may ?

Do you honestly think PSG would be so stupid & sell Cavani for 50m as they paid for him ?

That´s unrealistic to me.

I do. Because, let's be fair, Zlatan is top dog at PSG. Cavani may have 20 goals in 30 games this season, but he hasn't played as well as those statistics infer. Many of his performances have been lacklustre, and he certainly isn't performing as well as did for Napoli for so many years. He hasn't set the world on fire. I wouldn't say he is a failed investment by any means, but if PSG can recoup and thus reinvest in a position where they need more quality, I can't see why not.

I do. Because, let's be fair, Zlatan is top dog at PSG. Cavani may have 20 goals in 30 games this season, but he hasn't played as well as those statistics infer. Many of his performances have been lacklustre, and he certainly isn't performing as well as did for Napoli for so many years. He hasn't set the world on fire. I wouldn't say he is a failed investment by any means, but if PSG can recoup and thus reinvest in a position where they need more quality, I can't see why not.

I never said Cavani would be a failed investment. My question is very simple. Why would PSG sell him for what they paid for ?

As we both know, PSG is not short on money. Investment made, profit is expected. That´s all.

I never said Cavani would be a failed investment. My question is very simple. Why would PSG sell him for what they paid for ?

As we both know, PSG is not short on money. Investment made, profit is expected. That´s all.

"Investment made, profit is expected. That´s all."

We should ask for 100M for Torres.