CFC58
Followers 3

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found this: Missed out on Pastore - got Mata Missed out on Modric - got Oscar Missed out on Hulk - got Hazard Miss out on Cavani - don't worry!

MY TALENT HAS STRUCK AGAIN

His celebration would look a bit silly here. He's used to doing a huge roar like "RAWRRRRRR" or something when he scores which goes perfectly well with the Napoli fans going "GOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

I never said Cavani would be a failed investment. My question is very simple. Why would PSG sell him for what they paid for ?

As we both know, PSG is not short on money. Investment made, profit is expected. That´s all.

I never said you did...

Exactly, PSG is not short on money. So you have answered your own question as to why they'd sell him.

I never said you did...

Exactly, PSG is not short on money. So you have answered your own question as to why they'd sell him.

No matter how much I tried to answer that question, it still works out as no sale or much more than 50m paid for him.

To me, Costa is affordable for Jose to buy & Atletico needs money, but PSG buys players & rarely ever sell them.

No matter how much I tried to answer that question, it still works out as no sale or much more than 50m paid for him.

To me, Costa is affordable for Jose to buy & Atletico needs money, but PSG buys players & rarely ever sell them.

I agree Costa would be a GREAT addition.

Zlatan won't carry on like this forever, then they will have to spend another 50m to get a replacement?

If we really wanted Cavani, we could have gotten him last summer, but instead we were fucking around with Man utd.

Exactly my point. Cavani was available for 50m then. Now, only a naive person may believe PSG is going to sell him for 50m.

Exactly my point. Cavani was available for 50m then. Now, only a naive person may believe PSG is going to sell him for 50m.

I guess it depends if he's happy at PSG playing second fiddle to King Zlatan on the wing. If he's not happy then I could see him going, especially if Ibra has a few more years in him (which it does look like).

If he wants to leave then i'm sure PSG will want to at least recoup the £50M they paid for him, but I would hope we could squeeze them for under £60M.

All of this relying on Cavani being unhappy there though. Clutching at straws and all that...

If I may ?

Do you honestly think PSG would be so stupid & sell Cavani for 50m as they paid for him ?

That´s unrealistic to me.

Read my previous posts. I said psg won't sell unless they don't want him again. So if he is unhappy he has to live with it or beg PSG to let him go

Simply one of the most purely talented players to grace the pitch for me. Makes everything look so simple. Leaves a lot to be desired in terms of work rate, ethic, coachability, etc...and has also shown to be a contentious teammate and not the most dedicated. But is capable of some insane mind-blowing skill.

I can see why zlatan keeps him on the right. Zlatan has 34 goals in 34 appearances. 41 goals in 41 apps for club and country

With 14 assists and goals out of nothing created by his sheer technique, The dude is a fuckin beast

• Like 1

Zlatan won't carry on like this forever, then they will have to spend another 50m to get a replacement?

If we really wanted Cavani, we could have gotten him last summer, but instead we were fucking around with Man utd.

I don't think we even bid for Rooney. I just think José wanted to ruffle some feathers. Judging on how well they've done this season, I think he succeeded. I highly doubt José ever wanted to bring in a temperamental nearly-29 year old!

• Like 1

I don't think we even bid for Rooney. I just think José wanted to ruffle some feathers. Judging on how well they've done this season, I think he succeeded. I highly doubt José ever wanted to bring in a temperamental nearly-29 year old!

I think José wanted Rooney...there's no question about that....just think about it:

We needed a striker capable of scoring 20-25 goals, someone that would put fear into the opposition, someone that could provide that moment of brilliance...and Rooney fits that profile like a glove.

Yes, he is temperamental but it's the managers job to keep the player in line...and that's something Moyes has failed to do at United.

• Like 2

We did. The Chelsea website confirmed it. Jose himself confirmed it.