Edinson Cavani

CFC58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C5F5aYa7ny0#t=50s

I'm not sure Cavani is thinking about leave from Napoli

That's an interview he made yesterday

(0:53) The pseudojournalist (juventino di merda) asks: "I undersood your time in Napoli is terminated. More chance for Chelsea or real madrid, thats the 2 teams involved"

just look at cavani face whe he asks that (0:55)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C5F5aYa7ny0#t=50s

I'm not sure Cavani is thinking about leave from Napoli

That's an interview he made yesterday

(0:53) The pseudojournalist (juventino di merda) asks: "I undersood your time in Napoli is terminated. More chance for Chelsea or real madrid, thats the 2 teams involved"

just look at cavani face whe he asks that (0:55)

Nope. You are reading too much into that. Trust me.

For emiprical evidence:

http://face-and-emotion.com/dataface/facs/description.jsp

he is turbated from the question

i saw that on LIE TO ME :)

He is showing irritation - not on the subject but by the question. Probably the 10000000th time he heard it.

Ps : lie to me is based on the link i sent you. It is what police profilers and researchers use.

Starting to stink, and badly.

Here is my solution:

Dear Aston Vila,

We would like to pay the buy out clause from Christian Benteke.

Please send us Bank Account Number & Sort Code. We will inform you when the payment has been issued.

Best,

AVB

Chelsea's fucking boss

From BBC : Chelsea are prepared to lose midfielder Ramires in order to land Uruguayan striker Edinson Cavani this summer, reports the Daily Express.

They report that Chelsea are reluctant to meet Cavani's release clause, but will table an offer of £40m plus Ramires for the 26-year-old.

From BBC : Chelsea are prepared to lose midfielder Ramires in order to land Uruguayan striker Edinson Cavani this summer, reports the Daily Express.

They report that Chelsea are reluctant to meet Cavani's release clause, but will table an offer of £40m plus Ramires for the 26-year-old.

While I'd be really sad to see Ramires go, I wouldn't mind as long as we got a top class central midfielder to replace him.

Yes, he's got a ridiculous engine and pace and can put in a nice tackle, but for the most part his passing accuracy is abysmal and he can be overly aggressive defensively and gives away stupid fouls.

I'd guess that Ramires is worth £20m + so the thought of us giving Napoli £40m AND a player worth that seems pretty unbelievable. Plus Jose told Ramires he wants him personally.

hahahahahahahahaha :-) What the hell.

Comon guys. this Cavani/Falcao travesty has gone on long enough.

Lets sell the whole team for a striker. as if we dont have bigger issues - let's settle our pivot first. Fucking morons.

PEOPLE ARE NOT PAWNS.

I hope Chelsea gets this, I hope Mourinho (who has this as a central item in his philosophy) does his thinking heritage.

Quid pro quo, quid pro quo - it seems.

#BOOM BREAKING: Cavani could become a Chelsea player within the next 48 hours according to (Sportmediaset). #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip@ChelsTransfer

Cavani (2/3): The agents will inform of the player's will to leave with Chelsea's offer of €7.5m (plus €1m performance related bonuses) #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip@ChelsTransfer

Cavani (3/3): Italian paper Il Matino states Cavani's preference is Chelsea with his future expected to be decided in the next 20 days

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You