Edinson Cavani

CFC58

It looks like Rooney's clear-the-air-talks with Moyes have not really gone the way Ferguson predicted it. Would prefer the ugly chap over Cavani after all this shit with his clause.

Also heard City are seeing Fred or Cardozo as replacements for Tevez. Now i get an idea why Pellegrini has never won a title. Replacing an on his day worldclass player with a one of those average clowns, maybe City will not be that much of threat next season...

Fred is actually very underrated. He has proved that tonight. Regular goalscorer as is Cardozo. They just don't get the hype as others do when in reality they are both quality strikers. Also Pellegrini has done very well at the clubs he has managed. The only big, big team he has managed is Real and that was always going to be hard competing with Barca. But yeah Fred is a quality striker from what I have seen.

Cardozo is average, has only played in shit leagues and is too old to acclimatize to the epl. Fred is a good finisher and has proven so at the confed cup, but he also has not made it at any big club he played for and he is too slow for the EPL.

Pellegrini is an ok coach whose hype is acutally much bigger than his trophy cabinet.

Oh no he just said he is now going on holiday first before coming back to decide his future. What the fuck? Where are the face to face take that he said he will do after the tournament. Expect this to go on at least until August at this rate.

Yup, and he'll end up staying at Napoli then he'll sign for Madrid in the winter window

I don't blame him for taking some time out. He has a lot to think about. It's a huge decision!

If I was Cavani, and had no feelings towards Chelsea, just coming back from a very long and tiresome season and Confed Cup, I would take a break first too rather then thinking about my future after so many games I've played and travels I took... I would go on a kickass holiday to enjoy myself and spend that bunch of money I earned, and as I would get that well deserved rest, I would sit down and really think properly about my future. I would talk to my friends and my family, players I know who could give me a good advice and ultimately I would come to the conclusion that I want to move since I do want a new challenge, but that I am not too sure where as both England (City and us) and Spain( Real ) are interesting and attractive.

(Then I would go work with Jose :D )

So yeah, patience ... :fainthv9:

What's happening to that guy?

Well apparantly he tried to make sense of transfer rumors for Edinson :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You