Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Plenty of written here, but basically we all read it before. Just one thing, I am not sure of. How does one know, whether Cavani has no hidden clauses in his contract ?

As for Roman, he has no trouble paying for Cavani. I believe, FFP is playing a big role here. Therefore, even pay installments were mentioned in this deal.

There very well could be hidden clauses that we are all unaware of. I just want to see us make a statement signing. An intention to realistically compete for England and Europe again. I know we will get disappointed by not getting players and trophies we want. That's just part of supporting anyone competing for so many things and so many signatures at all times. But I see this decline in attitude from so many that scares me. I'm not saying here persay, as i'm a new and irregular poster. I just don't want to see us wind up as liverpool or even arsenal are now.

But PSG have Ibrahimovic , why want Cavani ? :blink:

Zlatan only has a couple of seasons left in him, so I guess they need a replacement, just surprised that they're acting sooner rather than later. Or perhaps they want to cash in on Ibra

He still works for Manures, doesn´t he ?

I believe, he will have a lot to say in the transfer business.

It's got nothing to do with him now. He may still work there but this is Moyes' Utd now and if he wants to sell Wayne, he will sell Wayne.

There very well could be hidden clauses that we are all unaware of. I just want to see us make a statement signing. An intention to realistically compete for England and Europe again. I know we will get disappointed by not getting players and trophies we want. That's just part of supporting anyone competing for so many things and so many signatures at all times. But I see this decline in attitude from so many that scares me. I'm not saying here persay, as i'm a new and irregular poster. I just don't want to see us wind up as liverpool or even arsenal are now.

I do get the fact you want prizes. However, sometimes an investment needs time to flourish. If we kill off our youth investments by short term thinking, the net end result might be awfully negative.

This is what I fear and and what I read time and time again on the fora. This is the reason why clubs need good managers, people with long term vision. It is - hopefully with Mourinhou - the way to go.

And yes, i am allergic to short time biased thinking in this thread by some.

Prove it.

What?

You can't?

Oh....

Shut up Sam, you English know nothing about football!

Dont you know that from 63 you get 6+3 = 9, that 9-2 = 7 and that 7+0 = 70?

It is so fucking obvious, you shouldnt have skiped all those math classes! :doh:

I do get the fact you want prizes. However, sometimes an investment needs time to flourish. If we kill off our youth investments by short term thinking, the net end result might be awfully negative.

This is what I fear and and what I read time and time again on the fora. This is the reason why clubs need good managers, people with long term vision. It is - hopefully with Mourinhou - the way to go.

And yes, i am allergic to short time biased thinking in this thread by some.

Perhaps I should have clarified. I am all for our youth system. I love the younger signings we've made in the past few years and have always been very vocal of supporting Oscar in the first team, bringing Lukaku back to The Bridge, and other youth supporting opinions. But I think a smart manager also knows that sometimes you need to plug a gap for the short term. I'm not saying to bet it all on Cavani being the future of the club. I think that can be with players we already have. But our men up front just aren't scoring enough to be at the highest level. As a past, present, and future supporter I think it's important to have a good mixture of respect for the past success, passion and hunger for current success, and vision as to who will help us obtain future success. Look at United bringing RVP in so arguably late in his career. People questioned it and made several of the same arguments we've made against Cavani. But it worked.

Prove it.

What?

You can't?

Oh....

i come back last time on cavani clause

here you are last article on that

http://www.tuttonapoli.net/notizie/ormai-sei-andato-via-chelsea-o-real-a-sky-alessandro-alciato-ignora-i-70mln-della-clausola-154674

De Laurentiis non vuole 63mln di euro, ma il pagamento della clausola: ovvero 63mln di euro entro dieci giorni, in un'unica soluzione, oltre ovviamente al premio di solidarietà a Palermo e Danubio in cui il giocatore è cresciuto (circa 7mln totali), oltre a tasse e commissioni.

translation

ADL is no asking 63 Millions, but the full clause: it means 63 millions in ten day, unique payment, plus the amount for Palermo and Danubio where the player grow (7 Millions) plus taxes and commissions

so total price is more than 70 millions of euros

I promise, that's my last post about that

but you should understand that it's the real price, not negotiable

Shut up Sam, you English know nothing about football!

Dont you know that from 63 you get 6+3 = 9, that 9-2 = 7 and that 7+0 = 70?

It is so fucking obvious, you shouldnt have skiped all those math classes! :doh:

don't you know that clause is 63 millions net for naples, and 5% of total goes to Palermo, and 5% goes to Salto, so 63M is 90% of the price, so price is 70M?

don't you know that clause is 63 millions net for naples, and 5% of total goes to Palermo, and 5% goes to Salto, so 63M is 90% of the price, so price is 70M?

HAHAHAH, I can not stop laughing here.

So Cavani is more expensive than Bale, and almost the actual price of CR7? Are we nuts?

Excuse me, but how do you see Chelsea´s decline in attitude ? I saw, the team fighting for trophies for every year & winning. Some might say, EL not much, CL were lucky, despite of it, Chelsea had won.

To end up as Arsenal or Liverpool ? You can´t be serious here. Why do you think, Roman keeps buying young & talented players ? Recently, hired Jose, the best coach around, hold on, more players are coming, soon. This club will be winning more trophies.

If ADL wanted to received 70M€ in his pockets, the buyout clause should have been 77M€ but it isn't

HAHAHAH, I can not stop laughing here.

So Cavani is more expensive than Bale, and almost the actual price of CR7? Are we nuts?

that's the clause so that's the price

we don't need money, we don't need to sell, so if you want him the clause makes the price

It's got nothing to do with him now. He may still work there but this is Moyes' Utd now and if he wants to sell Wayne, he will sell Wayne.

I doubt it. Red nosed Alex is still part of Manures & will have a lot to say.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You