Edinson Cavani

CFC58

funny. after the two first games of the Confed Cup most people wrote he is awful, not worth the money blabla. now suddenly he is world-class and worth every penny...

That's short sighted people for you when they judge him on lacing his boots and not the overall package.

Right now, I would say he's the best forward around.

That's short sighted people for you when they judge him on lacing his boots and not the overall package.

Right now, I would say he's the best forward around.

yes, thats it. peopl are just too fast on creating their opinions. he plays one game bad- not worth. 2 games good- best striker in the world. beside this in my opinion, he would create us in to the title favourite for the EPL asap.

After Confederation Cup I completely change my opinion on him, I want him here... But not for this money...

If this is true, then I am convinced you are one of those who judge your opinion NOT based on what you see, but what you read and think you know.

Because anyone who's REALLY seen Cavani and followed him, wouldnt change his opinion after the confederations cup. Its just nonsense...

If this is true, then I am convinced you are one of those who judge your opinion NOT based on what you see, but what you read and think you know.

Because anyone who's REALLY seen Cavani and followed him, wouldnt change his opinion after the confederations cup. Its just nonsense...

Like I said here sooner, I saw him before Confederation Cup only in matches against us... So I didn't know what expect from him... So calm down...

That is totally irrelevant.

I think it is totally relevant to Chelsea as the striker position shouldn't be our number one priority at the moment.

If Roman wants to spend 120mill+ this summer I'm all for it but I would hate if our midfield issues (and defense to a lesser extent) get ignored in order to sign a ridiculously overpriced striker.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You