Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I think City would do what United did this season and win the league running away if they got Cavani.

He and Aguero up front would be a nightmare and I can't possibly see Silva have another poor season like this past one. Add to that a manager who knows what they're doing in Pellegrini, Yaya Toure still there, and Isco coming in and they'll have an insane squad.

45 million euros is what Falcao just went for according to Marca. So Cavani should go for around the same money. If City want to pay the release clause let him. Lukaku is a great insurance to have.

I think City would do what United did this season and win the league running away if they got Cavani.

He and Aguero up front would be a nightmare and I can't possibly see Silva have another poor season like this past one. Add to that a manager who knows what they're doing in Pellegrini, Yaya Toure still there, and Isco coming in and they'll have an insane squad.

If City get Cavani and not included Dzeko in a process, I think we should go for Dzeko.

despite all the talk our strikers next season will be: Ba and Torres.

+ Lukaku

hopefully not as useless as the falcao links .....been linked to him heavily since last summer uptil mid-may then boom, monaco shows up and signs him lol

It is a relieved actually, they finally sign Falcao. Surely they will not chasing another top class striker remaining (Cavani, Lewandowski), won't they?

It is a relieved actually, they finally sign Falcao. Surely they will not chasing another top class striker remaining (Cavani, Lewandowski), won't they?

Lewandowski is off to Bayern Munich as per his agent

Lewandowski is off to Bayern Munich as per his agent

Yup, seems almost done, until I see this article :

Transfer News: Jurgen Klopp says no Bayern Munich offer for Robert Lewandowski

"As things stand, there is no official offer from Bayern Munich," the Dortmund coach told Bild.

"I expect Robert to be playing for us next season. We are going to ensure a line is drawn under the speculation in the coming days."

"We will see what happens. Anything is possible, but I can work with every scenario," he added.

"The only strange thing is that everybody is acting as if the issue has already been resolved.

"Jupp Heynckes says this, his agent says that - and we don't even have an offer for him. What's all that about?

"The way things are going is not very pretty."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11890/8739488/Transfer-News-Jurgen-Klopp-says-no-Bayern-Munich-offer-for-Robert-Lewandowski

I'm not sure we're signing Cavani anymore to be honest. Don't think the club is willing to pay 50m on another striker and rightly so. Crespo, Sheva, Torres, Mutu, Kezman etc we're cursed.

Bayern are on course to win the treble with Mandzukic as their first choice so a WC striker isn't really a necessity either.

Maybe Ba stops falling over when he's through on goal, Torres doesn't go through a 2-3 month drought after weeks of great form and Lukaku pans out...? We have so many goal scorers in the team, starting from our defense so perhaps we could cope offensively.

Still adamant the number one priority this season should be fixing our defence/midfield, particularly our back line as it's been abysmal since JT declined, Arsenal were better defensively ffs. Last time I had any confidence in our back 4 was probably in 2009, under Guus. And our midfield is nearly as bad as our as our defence. Far too easy to get in behind our 2 protectors and then to top it all off they end up getting outclassed and outplayed against any decent team we face.

I honestly cannot remember the last time we won the midfield battle against a top class team. We end up being forced to play on the counter and making "heroic" blocks/last man challenges in each big game.

You actually believe the media knows what does Roman think? Don't be naive mate, they know fuck none.

No I don't, I was just commenting on the 'rumour'

Granted I wasn't thinking about it when i wrote it. So chill broseph.

I don't think we're even linked with him. It's probably all just lazy journalism:

• Chelsea need a striker.
  • Chelsea will only buy someone for an obscene amount of money.
  • Lewandowski is as good as gone.
  • Same with Falcao.
  • Rooney looks unlikely.
  • Only one left that fits the bill is Cavani...
  • Ergo, make a load of stories up.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You