Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Well I wouldn't quantify him getting the Ibra deal wrong (even though it does look like Ibra is moving on - he could still end up at Juve as they do need a quality striker and Ibra does fit that bill) as him writing a lot of BS recently. He has got a lot of stuff right recently.

As I said before in the thread... He was one of the first to call Benitez to Napoli, Neymar to Barcelona, Falcao, James Rodriguez and Moutinho to Monaco and one of the first to say that Mourinho will sign after his last game at Real.

He's pretty reliable compared to the majority on twitter. Not that I blindly trust everything he says, but he surely doesn't sprout crap.

Na he said Ibra would be interested in a move back to Juve but he'd probably have to agree to cut his wages in half! Plus half the stuff he says comes from Sky Italia, which can be dodgy but I think hes not as bad as you make out.

I'm not making him out to be anything. He's as reliable as Sky Italia which means he usually tweets trending rumors and sometimes some of them turn out to be true. So again, I wouldn't get my hopes too high.

Can't find the link but it was a quote from The Mirror, and Cavani said that since he was a kid he wanted to play for Real or Barca and he still has this dream.

Hmm, I don't even want him then. I hate to buy these players who would rather sign for the Spanish giants :/

Can't find the link but it was a quote from The Mirror, and Cavani said that since he was a kid he wanted to play for Real or Barca and he still has this dream.

Hmm, I don't even want him then. I hate to buy these players who would rather sign for the Spanish giants :/

He also said that he wanted to play for either us or Juve in 2009

He also said that he wanted to play for either us or Juve in 2009

Exactly, here is the article => http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12961_5616651,00.html

He said: "I want to play at Chelsea or Juventus. Palermo is going to be the trampoline that will launch me because I want to play in a giant team in the same way my idle Amauri did."

"I am fine at Palermo but in the future I would like to play at a giant European team and if I could chose I would like to do it at Chelsea or Juventus," he added.

So, in the future, I wouldn't be surprised if I found an article with the title: "Cavani reveals AS Monaco and PSG dreams" :doh:

^ no they aint tbh. but dont believe this will happen or napoli are that dumb to accept this, if they can have dzeko+ money.

Yes they are, ive yet to see them get one right yet. Im sure they must have at some point because they do that much speculation but ive not seen it

but Tancredi Palmeri has got many transfers/manager changes right before anyone else. Hopeful

Its just the media they think we want cavani and benitez is their manager so he wants torres.. But benitez does no really like players for him its just about how they are playing so i doubt he wants torres.. And napoli would never pay his wages and torres would have to want to join them and that is what a doubt the most!

Yes they are, ive yet to see them get one right yet. Im sure they must have at some point because they do that much speculation but ive not seen it

guardiola....for example.

even though I think this rumour is BS. and torres wages are impossible for napoli.

Its just the media they think we want cavani and benitez is their manager so he wants torres.. But benitez does no really like players for him its just about how they are playing so i doubt he wants torres.. And napoli would never pay his wages and torres would have to want to join them and that is what a doubt the most!

yeah. this is true but think of this as the 'start' of negotiations rather than a roadblock in negotiations.

I can see it going like this, Chelsea offer cash + Torres. Napoli want straight cash. Chelsea offer more cash+Torres. Napoli want straight cash. Then Chelsea offer even more cash + Torres - Rafa accepts :) Wankfest begins :getin:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You