Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Buy this guy and the world is our lobster, seriously. Insanely top notch striker, will score bag fulls here and works his knackers off too...He chases down, runs people ragged and pretty much has it all.

I'm convinced with Jose coming home we will win the PL next season, but if we add Cavani the possibilities are endless.

If you want a bit of a chuckle head over to the Bluemoon forum transfer section.

Pissing themselves at the prospect of us "stealing" Cavani from them. As if City are the only team in the world who have been admirers of his and have wanted him.

why cant we pay 4-5 mil extra to even cover up torres' wages for a year or so. i mean cavani would be at 150k. torres is at 200k. thats about 50k per week or 2.5 mil per year. so instead of 25+ torres, we can simply give 30 + torres. those 5mil will get coverred up when cavani leads us to PL & CL trophies.

Going from Torres to Cavani is like going from one of those eco-friendly cars which require a special fuel which is so rare and expensive for them to perform properly to a petrol-guzzling Ferrari which looks intimidating & has high performance in every aspect.

Going from Torres to Cavani is like going from one of those eco-friendly cars which require a special fuel which is so rare and expensive for them to perform properly to a petrol-guzzling Ferrari which looks intimidating & has high performance in every aspect.

You mean Prius to Lamborghini Aventador.

Nope.

Thats the sad part actually ...

We're gonna have the ladyboy and Ba, but not give Lukaku a chance..

Chelsea FC Logic . :banghead:

I will trust Jose. I think he could convince Lukaku to stay, at least, if we are not buying any striker this summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You