Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Just checked out his twitter, and yeah, it's seems like he is just posting a lot of crap.

He has like 15 tweets already.. just today.

Edit: but alright, if ppl say otherwise.. I never heard of him so what do I know :) god, I hope it's true! I wont be mad if we don't get him as long as I know the club tried.

Just checked out his twitter, and yeah, it's seems like he is just posting a lot of crap.

He has like 15 tweets already.. just today.

He was one of the first to call Benitez to Napoli, Neymar to Barcelona, James Rodriguez and Moutinho to Monaco and one of the first to say that Mourinho will sign after his last game at Real.

He's pretty reliable. Doesn't sprout crap at all.

But seriously, we need a top striker like Cavani if we want to compete. All the other good teams have 1 or 2 world beaters and we have Ba and Torres.

Just imagine us next season with a new good midfielder and a striker who can actually score some goals.

Nah I don't think so. He's been spot on with most of his stuff.

Really. I haven't been on his twitter, but it seems he comes up in every thread with a tweet about a player we are already linked to.

I'm getting the noose ready incase Torres ruins another big transfer.

I would love Benitez to put his money where his mouth is and take Torres (who is amazing in training) to Napoli in a p/x deal. I've not been the biggest fan of us getting a big name striker in, but if it takes Torres off the payroll then it's got to be worth it.

I also think it's the best move for Napoli from a business perspective if they feel like Cavani leaving is an inevitability Torres is still a very marketable player and maybe he could prosper with a change of scenery. This could be the best move for all parties concerned.

Because the female supporters think he's "hawt" and there are so many noobs at Stamford Bridge who like him, Roman probably thinks the majority of us love Torres and that's why he hasn't sold him.

We've won some big trophies in spite of his useless self these past few years, so just imagine what we could've done with a true world class CF.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You