Edinson Cavani

CFC58

From official Barclays Premier League News facebook page:

• Diego Forlan: "Edinson Cavani is a massive Chelsea fan, he doesn't hide the fact that he wants to play for Chelsea FC one day."

https://www.facebook.com/footynews/posts/382559918510623

Seen the quote floating around but I'm unsure of the source. Also that FB page doesn't look that official to me :S

But if it is true then this could be a huge step in getting him here. It would also *hopefully* make him play even better with us because he would love the club already thus giving his all and playing his heart out every time he puts on the shirt.

Damn, if that's true shit may get real, real fast.

And unlike others, If Cavani comes our top two STs next season will undoubtedly be Cavani and Lukaku. It's known that JM rates Lukaku so i dont see him sending himg out on loan. And Cavani will be the undisputed leader of the Front-line.

CFC become real title contenders (w/ JM and Cavani joing the ranks) and everyone's happy...or at least the people that matter. :D

Well I don't really know about that source, but hey, let's be optimistic here - he did say back in 2009 (it was 2009, right?) that he wanted to play for Juve or Chelsea so it shouldn't be that hard to believe that he actually wants to play for us.

Well I don't really know about that source, but hey, let's be optimistic here - he did say back in 2009 (it was 2009, right?) that he wanted to play for Juve or Chelsea so it shouldn't be that hard to believe that he actually wants to play for us.

From official Barclays Premier League News facebook page:

• Diego Forlan: "Edinson Cavani is a massive Chelsea fan, he doesn't hide the fact that he wants to play for Chelsea FC one day."

https://www.facebook.com/footynews/posts/382559918510623

Bullshit! I cant find anything about it on the web and that facebook page is far from being PLs official page.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You