Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Seriously, we are run out of "top class striker" options now. Lewandowski to Bayern, Falcao to Monaco, Neymar to Barcelona.

I think, we must bid Cavani as soon as possible after Jose officially announced.

Seriously, we are run out of "top class striker" options now. Lewandowski to Bayern, Falcao to Monaco, Neymar to Barcelona.

I think, we must bid Cavani as soon as possible after Jose officially announced.

Yep.

I get the feeling we're gonna enjoy another season with our beloved Floppes and Ba :wub:

Uggh if we cant land cavani and with all the other top strikers taken; we might be left to consider bids for rooney, tevez, dzeko :(

However if we put in a cheeky one for ibrahimovic id be over the moon. I know hes 32 but hes a freak of nature and can play another 2-3 years at top lvl; by the time hes finished lukaku will be ready.

By the time Mourinho is announced every target would already be gone. I don't understand at all why he has to coach those final meaningless Madrid games. That's why Madrid is probably still keeping him there, all the while working round the clock on their own transfers.

By the time Mourinho is announced every target would already be gone. I don't understand at all why he has to coach those final meaningless Madrid games. That's why Madrid is probably still keeping him there, all the while working round the clock on their own transfers.

I don't see what Mourinho's announcement has to do with Chelsea signing Cavani...

If Cavani really wants to play for Chelsea, rather than City or Madrid...then i'm sure we can get a deal done with Napoli..and then announce his signing on the first week of July after we unveil our new manager.

I don't see what Mourinho's announcement has to do with Chelsea signing Cavani...

If Cavani really wants to play for Chelsea, rather than City or Madrid...then i'm sure we can get a deal done with Napoli..and then announce his signing on the first week of July after we unveil our new manager.

The problem is we yet make a bid for Cavani at the moment and I'm afraid we won't make it in time.

If I can remember well, isn't we make a bid for Hazard even RDM still not appointed yet last season? Why we are not doing something like that with Cavani?

The problem is we yet make a bid for Cavani at the moment and I'm afraid we won't make it in time.

If I can remember well, isn't we make a bid for Hazard even RDM still not appointed yet last season? Why we are not doing something like that with Cavani?

Not sure why you think we haven't made a bid for him, i'd be astounded if we haven't sounded out Napoli yet, including discussing possible transfer fees.

Difficult choice to be honest between Torres and Cavani :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYdCdGv94dM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe3yY6SIfY

I love how he puts the ball on the corner from outside of the penalty box with both feet. Alot of his goals also shows that he scores from half chances, when defenders think that he will touch the ball 1 or 2 more times he shoots instead. Can dribble the ball quite well, for a big guy he is nimble. Hard working beast.

Where on Earth are you getting Ibra from him? No links plus his age.

That Italian journo Palmeri or something said yesterday that Zlatan will ask for a move if Ancelotti goes and that guy's been spot on lately. Mentioned Chelsea, Man City and Real Madrid as possible destinations. Age wouldn't be that much of a problem seeing as we have Lukaku waiting on the sidelines. Of course someone like Cavani would be better value for money because he'd have more re-sale value and probably lower wages but if all else fails, I wouldn't mind ending up with Zlatan.

Not sure why you think we haven't made a bid for him, i'd be astounded if we haven't sounded out Napoli yet, including discussing possible transfer fees.

Perhaps I have to ask you back what makes you so sure we have made a bid? I think we haven't made a bid for him. There is no way Aurelio De Laurentiis not saying anything to media, if there was 30+ millions offer has been made.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You