Luka Modric

DavidEU

As much as I would like Modric here, 40+ million is far too over the top. Especially taking into consideration that we'd be severely overpaying to no other than fucking hotsperms. Can't give them this bag of money so they could sign yet another Modric for half the price, we should do it ourselves.. surely there are more sharks in the ocean?

As much as I would like Modric here, 40+ million is far too over the top. Especially taking into consideration that we'd be severely overpaying to no other than fucking hotsperms. Can't give them this bag of money so they could sign yet another Modric for half the price, we should do it ourselves.. surely there are more sharks in the ocean?

Totally agree. If we really want him, We should offer them 30 million, take it or leave it. If we don't get him, MEH. There are plenty of good midfielders out there for 20-30 million.

Maybe we should look to get that Mateo Kovacic guy who is dubbed the next Modric then. Guys playing regular football in Croatia though, unsure whether he would get football as often as he needs here unless he was like as good as Modric.

Maybe we should look to get that Mateo Kovacic guy who is dubbed the next Modric then. Guys playing regular football in Croatia though, unsure whether he would get football as often as he needs here unless he was like as good as Modric.

I get upset when I see that these professional footballers are younger than me.

I guess we have already have enough of Modric in the last transfer window and dont want it to get started all over again. He is someone who Chelsea really needed last season and we were ready to shed out like 40m on him, there is no point in we going back on this one again and making a fool of ourselves (though i still feel he is good and has atleast 2-3 years in top flight). Let focus our attention on someone who is 22-23 with experience and less money.

Looks like he doesn't mind whether or not he is in the CL or not, he wants to go to a bigger club than Spurs. Go back for him this summer possibly?

Yeah maybe he will throw a tantrum and spurs will realise they need to get what they can for him .

Talented kid. Technically gifted midfielder. Sir Alex wanted him in January...but United didn't want to pay 10-15 million on an unproven player.

I get upset when I see that these professional footballers are younger than me.

Haha we all do I think.... tbh I am ridiculously jealous of my little brother who plays for Inverness Caley Thistles youth team (even though people might think Caley is nothing really but its a start, a very good start actually)..... :(

Haha we all do I think.... tbh I am ridiculously jealous of my little brother who plays for Inverness Caley Thistles youth team (even though people might think Caley is nothing really but its a start, a very good start actually)..... :(

At least you had a chance to play in a youth team. I never had a single chance. Actually I havn't had many chances do things in my life at all.

At least you had a chance to play in a youth team. I never had a single chance. Actually I havn't had many chances do things in my life at all.

I didn't play in a professional youth team lmao :( I played for my school sides a few times and a local under 15s team but thats it really haha. Tbh we should open up a transfer thread for my brother as he is pretty good :Goober: hahaha

i`ve had loads of chances and blown them all..i am 36 tho..you probably got plenty of years left to catch up with me..:)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You