Luka Modric

DavidEU

£30 Million was a pretty good deal for Liverpool to be fair.

yeah but he was their main man and they went downhill from there.... gerrard had to play deeper and torres got no service from that day on,

i still believe Xabi was the most underrated player i ever seen in the prem and believe modders is the same

yeah but he was their main man and they went downhill from there.... gerrard had to play deeper and torres got no service from that day on,

i still believe Xabi was the most underrated player i ever seen in the prem and believe modders is the same

Believe me I never underrated Alonso. I've always know that he is truly World Class. Even still, I don't think he was worth what Real Madrid payed for him.

Believe me I never underrated Alonso. I've always know that he is truly World Class. Even still, I don't think he was worth what Real Madrid payed for him.

i do myself but at the time that was a lot more money for a player i suppose! he was on a yellow V bayern and i watched him hold back everytime he cudda won the ball back and hence bayern dominated the midfield!

How can be a player, worth 40mio underrated?

This season he is worth around 30mio, if we offer 40 again, we wont get even that, we would get last year. One year older and bit less good, still class. Just not worthy 40mio anymore.

£25 Million is still really steep. Mata cost less than that and I think he is twice the player despite the difference in style!

I feel its a realistic and reasonable amount for a 26 year old who has immense experience in the premier league.Spurs will obviously hold out for a higher price and we are known to meet such demands so the transfer could be well within 30 to 40m.So in that case 25m wouldn't be a bad deal.

I feel its a realistic and reasonable amount for a 26 year old who has immense experience in the premier league.Spurs will obviously hold out for a higher price and we are known to meet such demands so the transfer could be well within 30 to 40m.So in that case 25m wouldn't be a bad deal.

He is 27 soon! I still would prefer a slightly less amount.

He is 27 soon! I still would prefer a slightly less amount.

Chelsea had included Kalou as part of the deal earlier,I wonder if they will try to do the same this summer.If they do then I am sure Capriccioso won't be happy about it.

Are we even still after him? If yids make UCL and we lose the final, it's a no hoper. I'm not that keen on him anyway for such the price it will cost to take him.

I just don't see it. Maybe Im watching all the wrong games because I see an uninterested man that couldn't be bothered at all.

Well sounds like you've been watching the recent games. He has been used almost non-stop by Redknapp, with hardly any rest. That has taken it's toll on him which is why he looks a shadow of what he was at the beginning of the season. Worth 30 Million at max though.

• 2 weeks later...
'I will make the decision where to continue my career after the European Championship - I’m ready for the big tests' says in-demand midfielder

Looks like he doesn't mind whether or not he is in the CL or not, he wants to go to a bigger club than Spurs. Go back for him this summer possibly?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You