Luka Modric

DavidEU

If Levy doesn't let him leave now then he really is a right c#nt, I understand he has a contract with Spurs, but footballers career is short lived and why should alert deny him the right to achieve as much as he can as a player

Modric wouldn't fit in here guys, unless we change to a 4-4-1-1/4-2-2-1-1 like Tottenham currently use.

Modric would be far too deep in a 4-2-3-1 and have less influence on the game (and he's crap at tackling), and isn't the right player to play in the hole.

A 4-4-1-1 would be the best for him, but that would mean deeper wingers than we currently try and use, which means we'd probably need some properly pacey wingers.

Modric would retain his current role in a midfield duo beside a hard-tackler, with Mata floating around as the "1" behind our striker.

Just because a player is good, doesn't mean he's the right player.

• 2 weeks later...

Would be my number one target after the hazard deal! Him and a new RB are more important than hulk i would say!

i like the kid but i`m thinking we are moving in a different direction now. depends on what formation we play in but seems like he isn't as important to us as he would have been last year.

Modric as well? My god, it seems that Roman is going to spend BIG this summer, which can only mean we are laying the foundation for Pep to come in one year's time.

He might well come in this summer...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You