Luka Modric

DavidEU

id still welcome luka modric to the team; he could play as one of the holding mid positions in the 4-2-3-1 ; would be great for starting plays from the back. this means the shinny new wingers we sign in the summer(hopefully Hulk+arleady got marin) see alot of the ball and dont go missing during games(this happens when you can move the ball centrally).

He has had a better season than Modric.

Modric was absolutely pants in the semi final

That's true but to be logical Modric is still a quality player and better than Cabaye, Cabaye has better work rate, but Modric is a much better passer and has better vision, more creative. Cabaye is a good player who i hope we get, and i would rather spend about 12-13 million on him rather than spend 35 odd million on Modric.

That's true but to be logical Modric is still a quality player and better than Cabaye, Cabaye has better work rate, but Modric is a much better passer and has better vision, more creative. Cabaye is a good player who i hope we get, and i would rather spend about 12-13 million on him rather than spend 35 odd million on Modric.

Thats exactly my point. Cheaper and Better based on this season. I dont want us to pay 40m for Modric

With 4-2-3-1, Cabaye is perfect playing next to Mikel/Romeu

Not even any point wasting our time on him in the summer, Levy will never sell to us and i hope we don't ever do business with that club under any circumstances.

The time to get him would have been 2008, but we thought a 30 year old Deco was the better option.

Please no Modric. Doesn't score enough goals + we have Romeu, Mikel, McEachran, De Bruyne and now Marin to kick butt.

Marin isn't even close to the same type of player as Modric. The others are closer but still not that type of player. Now I'm not saying we need Modric but we do need his type of player.

Please no Modric. Doesn't score enough goals + we have Romeu, Mikel, McEachran, De Bruyne and now Marin to kick butt.

So because a deep lying playmaker doesn't score enough goals we shouldn't get him?, yeah great logic, wouldn't surprise me if you were one of our clubs scouts.

Don't want Modric anymore! I was keen, but now that we've brought in Marin, we're pretty much good for places in midfield!

Marin is a winger and he's only a replacement for Malouda. Signing him doesn't exactly rule out buying that playmaker in midfield we've needed for quite some time now.

Marin is a winger and he's only a replacement for Malouda. Signing him doesn't exactly rule out buying that playmaker in midfield we've needed for quite some time now.

True! However, Marin can also play in a central attacking role as well, so can Mata esentially... but even if we do go for another playmaker, it shouldn't be Modric... Daniel Levy will just say no again, plus there are other playmakers available who are much younger, better and easier to sign than the Croatian!

We have enough midfield playmakers in my opinion we need another winger. We have KDB to come in along with a revitalized Kakuta and Mata who can play as playmakers. Marko marin and another winger would do us the world of good ! Then sign a 24-27 year old striker who can find the onion bag.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You