Luka Modric

DavidEU

OMFG not arry again ..But one thing is clear they MUST sell one of Modric or Bale(or mby both ahah), lets hope its Modric to CHELSEA!

Both of them will be craving CL football.

Arry can't do a Joseph fritz on them

Don't think we need him now...

If we're going to play Hazard, Hulk, Mata and Torres in the front 4, we dont need this kind of player, we have Lampard who plays this role as a DMF like Xabi Alonso, and he did it perfectly.

oh my god. what the hell are we doing? why should we even think abut modric? we got mikel,lamps,josh,oriol,raul and now even rambo(as the hulk deal seems to be going on). where are we going to play modric? and if you want modric to play the dlp , we might as well bid for alonso and xavi, lets go for the best , whats the point in trusting our youth players. absolutely shit from us.

A desperate comment made by spuds fan in on of Luca's youtube vids:

"LUKA DONT LEAVE SPURS, WE STILL WHANT YOU!! your THE BEST AND MY FAVOURITE PLAYER!!!! I CANT STAND IF U LEAVE US your THE SOUL AND THE PRIDE IN TOTTENHAM! STAY PLEASE!! I KNOW ITS SHIT ABOUT CL BUT, WE'LL PICK IT RIGHT UP NEXT YEAR!!!!"

Aahahah its so fuking pathetic to be livpool and spuds fan nowadays !!!blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

I think the £30-35m we'd end up paying for him could be better spent elsewhere.. i.e. kept in the bank, we've bought *assuming we get hulk* what we needed to buy, what we've been crying out for the last few seasons.

Just get a RB in or use Hutch as an under study to Brani

If we get a CM then I'd like to see Essien/Meireles go, The Bison isn't what he used to be, damn knee ops.

Thats what worries me actually I'm worried at what we WOULD pay, I genuinely feel as though that with what happened last summer regarding Luka then he should be allowed to leave for a decent price - its unfair to keep a player after false promises 2 years running..

Thats what worries me actually I'm worried at what we WOULD pay, I genuinely feel as though that with what happened last summer regarding Luka then he should be allowed to leave for a decent price - its unfair to keep a player after false promises 2 years running..

Well if reports are true and he puts in atransfer request his price should drop a fair bit

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You