Luka Modric

DavidEU

i`ve had loads of chances and blown them all..i am 36 tho..you probably got plenty of years left to catch up with me.. :)

I'm half your age. I would have done so much to be on a proper youth team when I was a lad. Ah, the curse of living in the middle of nowhere.

I'm half your age. I would have done so much to be on a proper youth team when I was a lad. Ah, the curse of living in the middle of nowhere.

i`m sure many would envy you in your position,i probably would if the climate was a lil cooler and snakes didn't scare the crap out of me. i think it`s normal for someone of your age to see a rural place as missing out on many things but i`m sure once you`ve travelled about and seen what is out there your hometown will grow fonder in the heart.

as for Modric. as i said earlier. take it or leave it one time offer for him at less than was offered last summer. or we look at other players.

Well its one thing to play in CL, but have a realistic chance of winning it is another.Let's say we lose the final and spurs are in CL, how far do u think they will go ?I say quarter final at best and with all the luck in the world.But thats it, they will never achieve what we've done the last couple of years and be respected and feared in Europe as we are.

we desperately need a player like Modric even though he didn't have his best season(which I think is because of spurs blocking his transfer).Some fans have given up on him as being overrated and all but he is the best bet in the PL in his position.If rated below 25m don't even think twice Roman before signing him up..plz

Enjoy Europa League and no trophies with Spurs, brother. If you had come here you would of been an FA Cup winner and a European Champion.

Oh well :rolleyes:

To be fair he did everything he could to get here. Unfortunately that low life Club known as Tottenham ruined possibly his only chance at winning the Champions League. Modric may forever hold a grudge against that Dick Levy because of that.

we desperately need a player like Modric even though he didn't have his best season(which I think is because of spurs blocking his transfer).Some fans have given up on him as being overrated and all but he is the best bet in the PL in his position.If rated below 25m don't even think twice Roman before signing him up..plz

As of now, Modric doesn't cost that much now... haha 40m? I think 20m is enough to get him over.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You