Luka Modric

DavidEU

:o and Lampard is starting, no 2 ways about it.

Lampard is too old to be untouchable, and combined with his poor form in this season, I'm not sure he will be a starting XI in next season.

what with essien, ramires, lampard ?!

if our aim is win CL is not weak, is too weak.

Lampard is too old to be untouchable, and combined with his poor form in this season, I'm not sure he will be a starting XI in next season.

Lampard scored multiple goals that decided the fate of our entire season, so despite his form (and everyone elses) being weak, he's still one of the most important pieces of the team. Starting XI for sure.

People can't compare Modric with Mikel since they don't play on the same position at all,and Essien,Lampard on their day are twice the player Modric will ever imagine to be.Ramires still proving himself in the Premiership but he will be one of those players that shine.

Modric thanks but no thanks.

Lampard scored multiple goals that decided the fate of our entire season, so despite his form (and everyone elses) being weak, he's still one of the most important pieces of the team. Starting XI for sure.

Hope you are wrong. His best belongs to the past, time to look for a replacement.

He was poor at times, but he still scored 10 goals after returning from injury, and carried us during the spell where our strikers couldn't find the back of the net - 5 goals in 6 games.

I do agree he should not be untouchable, in fact no player should be, but i don't see him being benched from the very beginning of next season.

Lampard has to earn his place in starting XI

This, a player cannot play because of his name or of his past performances. If he plays like he did in this season, no way he can be a starting XI.

and to be honest if he improves his performance and play like 2009/10 it will be a huge surprise.

Hope you are wrong. His best belongs to the past, time to look for a replacement.

Yeah shall we end his contract right now because he had an average season? You people are just ungrateful.World Class players in other clubs also had shit seasons and many ended their careers as Legends,but if you think every season will be magnificent and that we should change a player every time he has a shit season well it won't fucking happen.

Lampard is Chelsea Legend . He will always be needed. But that does not mean he will start every game. If his place is guaranteed forever no matter what he does then no attacking midfielder will join us in foreseeable future. And we all know we need to strengthen our attacking midfield sooner than the later.

if our aim is win CL is not weak, is too weak.

What? and if Essien and Lampard will be in form again? still not good enough?

Yeah shall we end his contract right now because he had an average season? You people are just ungrateful.World Class players in other clubs also had shit seasons and many ended their careers as Legends,but if you think every season will be magnificent and that we should change a player every time he has a shit season well it won't fucking happen.

If we buy the right players I dont see a problem in ending his contract right now. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, he still can helps the team as a squad player, thats why he should stay, not because we have to be grateful.

If we buy the right players I dont see a problem in ending his contract right now. rolleyes.gif

I dont know how to describe you... what a fucking twat, an arrogant brazilian twat.

How can you stand this guy? Back to samba land.. chop chop.

• 10 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You