The Next Manager?

Don't be a hypocrite. What happened to 'not forcing your opinions on others?'

Am I forcing my opinion on you ? No, I am not.

I just laughed at the notion of AVB as Chelsea coach. That´s all.

As I wrote yesterday, everyone is entitled to one & I have no problems with yours.

like many have already stated, no mater who takes in charge of the club it will take only few defeats for the board to trigger the fire button (somebody please take the kid off the controller). Don't want any of the clubs legends to take in charge because they are good people and i don't like sad endings for the good guys !

A manager with a good reputation is most unlikely to be willing to work for Roman now. If Benitez is sacked at the end of the season we will get someone desperate for a job (like Benitez)

or an inexperienced manager willing to take a risk (laudrup or steve Clarke) but remember AVB and Rodgers comment when linked back to Chelsea " I want to further my career not finish it" Interesting that

he was willing to move to Liverpool but wouldnt have wanted the Chelsea job...

Compare the way City have backed Mancini with the treatment meted out to our coaches,

ffs, Benitez is an interim manager, so he wont be sacked.

Rodgers dont have the balls, thats why he wants a club with no ambition, like Liverpool. Jose aside, all these sacked managers were doing a poor job.

Am I forcing my opinion on you ? No, I am not.

I just laughed at the notion of AVB as Chelsea coach. That´s all.

As I wrote yesterday, everyone is entitled to one & I have no problems with yours.

There is a huge difference between Spurs and Chelsea.

What i find funny is it actually being said, no one will want to manage under Roman, its poisoned chalice, i laugh about how some have really lapped up this media bullshit. This is a dream job. What are the real flaws Roman has got?

Sacks managers? so does Morratti at just as fast a rate.

Doesn't give manager's full control over transfers? very few owner's/chairman do, infact our manager's do get atleast a say, which is more than what happens at say Tottenham for example.

Manager's at this club get paid well and will get world class players to work with, it's a fucking dream job.

Who would want to come and manage this club? Instead of Mourinho and Guardiola we should be looking at Warnock and Steve Kean.

Someone with ambition who wants to work with some of the finest young talent in the world and have a large transfer budget to work with.

Here's the thing people don't understand about a lot of football managers - they're competitive and self-confident. The best ones back themselves to do well in jobs and if we're being honest, Roman very rarely sacks managers who are doing a great job.

Now it's not an easy job which is why it pays well. But some people need to put the black clothing and Radiohead music down, and try and think not just positively but realistically about their football club. Some of the shit that gets posted is laughable.

Someone with ambition who wants to work with some of the finest young talent in the world and have a large transfer budget to work with.

Here's the thing people don't understand about a lot of football managers - they're competitive and self-confident. The best ones back themselves to do well in jobs and if we're being honest, Roman very rarely sacks managers who are doing a great job.

Now it's not an easy job which is why it pays well. But some people need to put the black clothing and Radiohead music down, and try and think not just positively but realistically about their football club. Some of the shit that gets posted is laughable.

Thom Yorke for manager, anyone?

The issue does seem to be that not everyone can come into a club take over and win every trophy that year.Some things take time,Managers not given time...and seem to have shit pricey players forced upon them and if they dont play them things get bad and off they go.

We need to give whoever we get time to make an impact,be able to use the transfer window how they want and not who they're told to get.And be able to play who they want not who they feel they have to.Sheva and Torres both shite but both pricey and both played more often then they should...

But no doubt things will get messed up..

ffs, Benitez is an interim manager, so he wont be sacked.

Rodgers dont have the balls, thats why he wants a club with no ambition, like Liverpool. Jose aside, all these sacked managers were doing a poor job.

Ancelotti did a brilliant job, sacking him was the worst managerial decision the club has ever done.

Ancelotti did a brilliant job, sacking him was the worst managerial decision the club has ever done.

He was really phoning it in the last few months... I think he even said afterwards that by the last few weeks he didn't care if he was sacked, he was sick of football and needed time off.