The Next Manager?

Still makes me laugh the 'we are looking to move forward' comments that are made when managers are sacked.We aint moved much far forward since we sacked Jose and sacking Ray at the time didnt exactly move things forward just messed things up.Him and Carlo did seem to work well together and randomly got the flick!Never made sense...

Still makes me laugh the 'we are looking to move forward' comments that are made when managers are sacked.We aint moved much far forward since we sacked Jose and sacking Ray at the time didnt exactly move things forward just messed things up.Him and Carlo did seem to work well together and randomly got the flick!Never made sense...

we've won alot after firing Jose.

According to the Sun (yeah I know haha) Pep is City bound, Mancini is getting sacked for failing to get into the CL knockout stages.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4740888/Pep-Guardiola-snubs-Man-Utd-Chelsea-AC-and-Bayern-for-City.html

According to the Sun (yeah I know haha) Pep is City bound, Mancini is getting sacked for failing to get into the CL knockout stages.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4740888/Pep-Guardiola-snubs-Man-Utd-Chelsea-AC-and-Bayern-for-City.html

ro be fair Rob Beasley got the Mourinho to Real Madrid story 6 months prior to his appointment spot on.

Spanish newspaper "AS" reports that we're apparrently offering Guardiola a contract with wages of 65m € in 3 years. I don't (want to) believe this though.

Well, i can't see that being true, but if it is, what you are telling me, is that we can offer a humougus managerial contract but can't even give lamps one which would cost about 1/13 of the price. (Yes he is just one player etc) but that is a stupid amount of money for a manager. Whats to say he won't get sacked after a year and the club will be paying 35 mil to get rid of him or something... How much does the likes of mourinho earn or SAF?

No, and no.

One season without a trophy shouldn't have been a reason to sack him. He was undermined by sacking of Wilkins and death of his father. As soon as we get rid of the player power problem in the squad, we will get a manager for a longer term than we have so far.

The anti-Rafa Blues supporters would cheerfully drive him out of Stamford, yet he could have even more opulent new job at Real.

Recent stories tells us about his record since he came on board to Chelsea. The club as of today is in 3rd place. The club scored the 2nd most goals, allowed the least goals in, tied with Citeh loggers, plays much better defensively than before...simply put, much better team under Rafa´s tenure than under Di M.

Meanwhile, constant boos are heard at Stamford by bunch of drunkards who got on the bandwagon of hatred.

The team might not be in ideal position but should we have expected much better since Chelsea is a team in transition ?

If Pep, Jose let´s say come in but fail to win it all what are these dimwits gonna say then ?