The Next Manager?

A manager with a good reputation is most unlikely to be willing to work for Roman now. If Benitez is sacked at the end of the season we will get someone desperate for a job (like Benitez)

or an inexperienced manager willing to take a risk (laudrup or steve Clarke) but remember AVB and Rodgers comment when linked back to Chelsea " I want to further my career not finish it" Interesting that

he was willing to move to Liverpool but wouldnt have wanted the Chelsea job...

Compare the way City have backed Mancini with the treatment meted out to our coaches,

According to Spanish paper Marca, Chelsea is the most likely destination for Pep Guardiola

Pep Guardiola intends to decide his future in February. {Marca}

Hmm - PEP is ALWAYS making his decision in the fucking future... Actually he's kinda pissing me off - what is he - some kind of fickle idiot who cant make decisions?

He knows CFC is on the cards, he's obviously looking around for other options... I don't like that... I want a manager desperate to come here and prove something... not choose us as the best of options - because that's what FSW did... Whilst he's done OK - for him to be jovial POST MATCH last night was fucking out of order... I expected him to be gutted, but he doesn't care about Chelsea.... WE NEED A MANAGER with PASSION and SKILL...

Hmm - PEP is ALWAYS making his decision in the fucking future... Actually he's kinda pissing me off - what is he - some kind of fickle idiot who cant make decisions?

He knows CFC is on the cards, he's obviously looking around for other options... I don't like that... I want a manager desperate to come here and prove something... not choose us as the best of options - because that's what FSW did... Whilst he's done OK - for him to be jovial POST MATCH last night was fucking out of order... I expected him to be gutted, but he doesn't care about Chelsea.... WE NEED A MANAGER with PASSION and SKILL...

AVB was that man. He has skill, young with something to proove and I can bet you your bottom dollar he would have had his tie half way around his shoulder, shirt collar undone and he would have been talking with the broken voice of defeat last night.... because he cared. Just look at how that turned out.

If that's true then we might be fucked.

Either stuck with Benitez or going after someone who probably won't have the stature not to be sacked within 6 months.

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

What do you think Pep would possibly accomplish here that you seem to have a "pep or we are fucked" mentality?

Would honestly like to know.

I sure would like Pep to manage Chelsea, i would probably be ecstatic.

What do you think Pep would possibly accomplish here that you seem to have a "pep or we are fucked" mentality?

Would honestly like to know.

I sure would like Pep to manage Chelsea, i would probably be ecstatic.

I think he's the best choice all round. I think we're set up for him, I think we've planned for him, I think he's the one guy Roman might give enough time to and I think he's probably the best man manager we will have hired since Mourinho.

If we don't get him, I don't know who else is available who we don't repeat the same old mistakes with.

I think he's the one guy Roman might give enough time to and I think he's probably the best man manager we will have hired since Mourinho.

I thought that crazy Russian would give AVB time too lol. As for best man manager, Ibra does not agree with you.

I thought that crazy Russian would give AVB time too lol. As for best man manager, Ibra does not agree with you.

To be fair, he gave AVB a lot more time than many expected. And he probably would have given him more time had a couple of players not been acting the way they did.

AVB lost the changing room for a number of reasons, so his position became untenable and the Ibrahimovic deal was seemingly a big mistake all round. Pretty much everything else I've heard about Guardiola's man management skills is positive.

AVB lost the changing room for a number of reasons, so his position became untenable and the Ibrahimovic deal was seemingly a big mistake all round. Pretty much everything else I've heard about Guardiola's man management skills is positive.

If we're getting rid of the likes of Lamps and Cole it might be because of someone like Pep. At least he won't have to deal with all the 'reported' trouble makers in the dressing room and can groom his own young team.

and BALLS

I want Pep to be our manager because I can see Roman being patient with him.Even if results don't go our way in the beginning(like under Scolari and Avb) Roman will still stick with the guy.

If Pep rejects us and takes the City job(Ex-Barcelona links) then we can expect the sacking of managers for another few years.

I would really want Jose to return but according to me,he's destined for the United position.

No one kill me, but I'm starting to think NOW would be the time to have AVB as manager.

He's got his team scoring an incredible amount of goals. We have better fire power than Tottenham in my opinion and definitely a better defence. He's dropped that high-line nonsense it seems and just yeah. He would probably have been decent with Hazard, Ba etc. in the team and Lampard being shipped out along with the other 'older' players leaving/gone.

No one kill me, but I'm starting to think NOW would be the time to have AVB as manager.

He's got his team scoring an incredible amount of goals. We have better fire power than Tottenham in my opinion and definitely a better defence. He's dropped that high-line nonsense it seems and just yeah. He would probably have been decent with Hazard, Ba etc. in the team and Lampard being shipped out along with the other 'older' players leaving/gone.

The funny thing is... AVB was told to play attractive football last season but with last season's squad, a squad that wasn't capable of doing so. This season, we have the players to do so but lack the manager. And I agree, AVB would be great.

I agree, He just went to Chelsea at the wrong time.