The Next Manager?

The anti-Rafa Blues supporters would cheerfully drive him out of Stamford, yet he could have even more opulent new job at Real.

Recent stories tells us about his record since he came on board to Chelsea. The club as of today is in 3rd place. The club scored the 2nd most goals, allowed the least goals in, tied with Citeh loggers, plays much better defensively than before...simply put, much better team under Rafa´s tenure than under Di M.

Meanwhile, constant boos are heard at Stamford by bunch of drunkards who got on the bandwagon of hatred.

The team might not be in ideal position but should we have expected much better since Chelsea is a team in transition ?

If Pep, Jose let´s say come in but fail to win it all what are these dimwits gonna say then ?

Under Jose winning nothing is unheard of.

Well, not lately. Have you seen his Real, lately ?

It certainly does not look so enticing on his CV, I feel.

Believe me, If there is something going on behind the scenes with Real, I would be a lot worse if Jose wasn't there. The guy is easily the best man manager at the moment. Fergie had a party when he left England..

Meanwhile, constant boos are heard at Stamford by bunch of drunkards who got on the bandwagon of hatred.

Firstly, it's Stamford Bridge. Stamford is a place in Lincolnshire I think, so were you referring to them? The abbreviation of Stamford Bridge is simply 'the Bridge'.

Secondly, the people booing aren't a 'bunch of drunkards'. They're by and large decent people who have paid a not-insubstantial amount of money to support the club and may have been doing so for a long time. Have a bit of respect, even if you like I don't particularly agree with what they're doing.

Firstly, it's Stamford Bridge. Stamford is a place in Lincolnshire I think, so were you referring to them? The abbreviation of Stamford Bridge is simply 'the Bridge'.

Secondly, the people booing aren't a 'bunch of drunkards'. They're by and large decent people who have paid a not-insubstantial amount of money to support the club and may have been doing so for a long time. Have a bit of respect, even if you like I don't particularly agree with what they're doing.

Since you or I know what I was referring to, there is no need for correction, I feel.

Also, you wrote: " I don´t like what they are doing."

What good is it, then ? Can these folks change anything ? No, they can not. It only brings more pressure on the team & that´s not desired, is it ?

If they realize & see what Rafa has done so far, they would stop this non-sense.

Believe me, If there is something going on behind the scenes with Real, I would be a lot worse if Jose wasn't there. The guy is easily the best man manager at the moment. Fergie had a party when he left England..

Jose is one of the best, I agree. However, he also is a very arrogant individual.

If anything is going on at Real, he surely is part of it too.

Since you or I know what I was referring to, there is no need for correction, I feel.

Also, you wrote: " I don´t like what they are doing."

What good is it, then ? Can these folks change anything ? No, they can not. It only brings more pressure on the team & that´s not desired, is it ?

If they realize & see what Rafa has done so far, they would stop this non-sense.

I corrected you because it's annoying to see people refer to the ground incorrectly.

Whatever you may think of their actions, calling them a 'bunch of drunkards' is still a disrespectful thing to do. Whilst I'm not the biggest hater of Rafa, I don't want him here any longer than he has to but I'm not going to boo him in the meantime.

Jose is one of the best, I agree. However, he also is a very arrogant individual.

The reason Jose left us was because Roman had too much input on how the club ran things. I feel it's the same deal at Madrid, hence all the failed managers like us. Jose is without a doubt the best manager, you just need to let him do his thing. Look at Inter. Moratti let him pretty much do things the way he wanted and look what happened. The thing with Jose is, give him complete control and he will give you Silverware.

I corrected you because it's annoying to see people refer to the ground incorrectly.

Whatever you may think of their actions, calling them a 'bunch of drunkards' is still a disrespectful thing to do. Whilst I'm not the biggest hater of Rafa, I don't want him here any longer than he has to but I'm not going to boo him in the meantime.

Well, sometimes most of us have shortened some words, that´s all.

To boo him, it makes no sense. The support of the team by all of us is much more desired.

What those haters are doing is totally uncalled for, I feel.

Is Chelsea under his guidance better off, these days ? Yes, they are. So, what´s the beef, then ?

The reason Jose left us was because Roman had too much input on how the club ran things. I feel it's the same deal at Madrid, hence all the failed managers like us. Jose is without a doubt the best manager, you just need to let him do his thing. Look at Inter. Moratti let him pretty much do things the way he wanted and look what happened. The thing with Jose is, give him complete control and he will give you Silverware.

How can Roman give Jose a complete control of the club ? Do you honestly think he is there just to pay the bills & sit back to see some Jose doing whatever he pleases ? Come on, don´t be naive.

How can Roman give Jose a complete control of the club ? Do you honestly think he is there just to pay the bills & sit back to see some Jose doing whatever he pleases ? Come on, don´t be naive.

That's exactly what he should do. Look at Fergie, and to a lesser extent Wenger. They have complete control of there clubs. Even though Wenger hasn't won much, he has done pretty well getting Le'arse into the top 4 every season with the same players.

Roman, should have little or no say when it comes to team selection, transfers, tactics etc. We have coaches and scouts for that.

That's exactly what he should do. Look at Fergie, and to a lesser extent Wenger. They have complete control of there clubs. Even though Wenger hasn't won much, he has done pretty well getting Le'arse into the top 4 every season with the same players.

Roman, should have little or no say when it comes to team selection, transfers, tactics etc. We have coaches and scouts for that.

Fergie doesn't have complete control, and even if he did his success wasn't instantaneous by any stretch of the imagination. Coaches nowadays aren't going to spend decades at one club, so there has to be consistency above them and we do have that in some way.

The biggest problem I have with us getting Mourinho is that what is happening at Real Madrid right now isn't that surprising In fact it's rather reminiscent of his last days at Chelsea, and bringing him back when he already has a huge amount of history with Roman doesn't seem to be the best idea.

Yea, Wenger does have control of shitty Arsenal. The result, nothing for 8 years. He has done well by finishing in top 4 for years. Well, fuck that, I might say. I do not want to see Chelsea ending 4th every year, Do you ?

As for Roman giving complete control to Jose. Sorry but you are very naive to think that. It will never happen & I agree with it.

If I were to invest money into any entity, I would not want some yo-yo running it as he pleases. No way Jose.

Fergie doesn't have complete control, and even if he did his success wasn't instantaneous by any stretch of the imagination. Coaches nowadays aren't going to spend decades at one club, so there has to be consistency above them and we do have that in some way.

The biggest problem I have with us getting Mourinho is that what is happening at Real Madrid right now isn't that surprising In fact it's rather reminiscent of his last days at Chelsea, and bringing him back when he already has a huge amount of history with Roman doesn't seem to be the best idea.

Roman would know by now that he fucked up when it came to Jose. If reports are true, he and Jose mended there relationship and still stay in contact. For me, Guardiola, is a decent manager, but had the best players in the world to work with. Jose came here, bought a handful of decent players from around the world, mixed them with what we had and made us one of the best teams in the world. Nobody else could do that in my opinion.

Yea, Wenger does have control of shitty Arsenal. The result, nothing for 8 years. He has done well by finishing in top 4 for years. Well, fuck that, I might say. I do not want to see Chelsea ending 4th every year, Do you ?

As for Roman giving complete control to Jose. Sorry but you are very naive to think that. It will never happen & I agree with it.

If I were to invest money into any entity, I would not want some yo-yo running it as he pleases. No way Jose.

Give Wenger money and i guarantee they would be top of the EPL. We can thank the arabs that they are still paying off a Stadium.

As far as your "no way Jose" comment, who would you prefer??

Give Wenger money and i guarantee they would be top of the EPL. We can thank the arabs that they are still paying off a Stadium.

As far as your "no way Jose" comment, who would you prefer??

Wenger has plenty of money now. What has he done, so far ? Nothing. He is too cheap to spend it. Wenger should be hired as a football scout for Chelsea to find talents, that´s all. As a manager, he is a failure for 8 years.

Who would I prefer, you asked ? I honestly, do not know at the moment.

Just one small question, if I may. Would you be willing to send me 5000 € but don´t ask me anything how I am going to spend it, invest it. I will let you know later, how my investment is doing.