Chelsea 0-2 Aston Villa

James

Frustration is an understatement. Completely dominated the game, can't finish to save of our and gift Villa a goal.

Everything is pointing to the same thing happening in the second half.

This ref is a JOKE!

No yellow on Mings? 

we are terrible.

Mudryk is not ready, I hate to pick on him but he’s literally shown no technical ability since he’s gotten here. Decision making is terrible. 

Edited by Blues11

Let's see what stupid 

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I think we'll win this in the end, but that first half is everything you need to know about the side.

Large number will be gone soon though.

Haha what you drinking or smoking ? Potter will make some random fucked up sub shortly 

3 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I think we'll win this in the end, but that first half is everything you need to know about the side.

Large number will be gone soon though.

Maybe first we have to score..and then again. One seems tricky atm

Edited by Laylabelle

How incompetent can a ref get??!! How has he booked Kova and not booked Mings?? How can he call a foul by Chilwell for the goal straight away but not see the foul OUTSIDE the box on Chilwell??  The standard of refereeing is atrocious.

9 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

How incompetent can a ref get??!! How has he booked Kova and not booked Mings?? How can he call a foul by Chilwell for the goal straight away but not see the foul OUTSIDE the box on Chilwell??  The standard of refereeing is atrocious.

No Willian, no Luiz, it was going to hit the pigeons anyways.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I’m at the point where I might just watch the Real Madrid tie and hope for a miracle and then check out for the rest of the season. We’re just a poorly coached side that’s going nowhere under this manager.

Embarrassing to have this array of talent and languishing where we have been all year. 

"Array of talent" is pushing it. However, we certainly shouldn't be on the verge of the bottom half.

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I’m at the point where I might just watch the Real Madrid tie and hope for a miracle and then check out for the rest of the season. We’re just a poorly coached side that’s going nowhere under this manager.

Embarrassing to have this array of talent and languishing where we have been all year. 

And this what said about City etc.Theyve spent lots of money but still need someone to put it together and make it work! That whole buy title argument doesn't always work. Obs it helps but we've spent a shit load are currently 11th..if you have a clueless manager doesn't matter how much you spent