Chelsea 0-2 Aston Villa

James

3 minutes ago, zinctek said:

Do we have any attacking players who can attack? Not seen any this season for us 

Yeah, but you send in whoever you got. Attackers are usually more likely to score than Kova, Kante, and Enzo to name a few. It's great to see Kante back tho.

It's just math really... Villa will defend with greater numbers and we need enough attacking players to match that.

Also, I'm going to call it: I'm not a fan of Felix.

I will never give Potter sympathy.

Lampard is the one who needed sympathy. He lost Hazard, and didn't have a transfer window in his first season. And he made the most.

Tuchel built off that.

And in the past year everything has been slowly picked apart.

Seeing Kay coming back to the midfield to carry the football in this situation is just wrong... lol

Stick him up front to put pressure on their defense. Put Pulisic in earlier (not at 80"!)! use whoever you got upfront... It's time to incur into some risk. Move Reece up front like suggested above.

One of the most insipid performances I've seen from Chelsea club. They are a mess tactically, so no wonder.

Willian> all our attackers.

Tuchel always starts off well until he starts burning bridges with everyone at his club. 

Everyone forgets how bad we had become with him at the helm. Potter needs to go asap