Chelsea 0-2 Aston Villa

James

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

There’s a world class back 3 coach sitting on the market right now in Conte who has dreamed of having an owner who will match his ambitions. We have a squad (minus the striker currently) tailor made for Conte. We’ve got world class wingbacks, some world class midfielders, and pace to burn with multiple attackers. Give him this summer window to get 2-3 handpicked players in and we will challenge for every trophy.

If not him get Naglesmann before Spuds do. 

Boehly is too clueless to sack Potter and go after Nagelsmann

Fucking atrocious - love Kova and Chilwell but couldnt hit a barn door today. We had another No 8 who would have had a hatrick today and buried all 3 chances. So fucking annoying that could see this coming a mile off. Every Prem team thinks they can fuck Chelsea now, they can, and they're loving it

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Fucking atrocious - love Kova and Chilwell but couldnt hit a barn door today. We had another No 8 who would have had a hatrick today and buried all 3 chances. So fucking annoying that could see this coming a mile off. Every Prem team thinks they can fuck Chelsea now, they can, and they're loving it

mate pls gather a mob with pitchforks and torches outside Stamford Bridge and end this nightmare. Heads need to roll

Even with Lampard we was a better .

Right now we are a parody in every aspect. In 6 months, not only is there no change, but we are going down. If there were any signs of change, let's endure the last few games, but there are none. We are still shit . Fact . 

Typical bullshit quotes I’m reading from Potter. Same thing he says after every embarrassing defeat. “Lads gave their all, lots of positives, we’ll make things right etc…”

Fuck off. This is the sort of shit the manager of a tiny club with zero resources talks after he gets beaten heavily by one of the big boys. Potter talks this shit after almost every game.

Get him out of here!

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

I don't even know where to start with what we are being forced to go through supporting this club at the moment. 

I'm not sure how much more I can take this season. 

It'll get easier after the defeat to Madrid. Nothing to play for and so no bother watching until tweedle dumb gets sacked. 

11 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It'll get easier after the defeat to Madrid. Nothing to play for and so no bother watching until tweedle dumb gets sacked. 

We are a laughing stock. I still want us to win for the sake of players development.