Chelsea 0-2 Aston Villa

James

Thank fuck that International shit is over, boring as fuck.

Now, as for this game, not confident at all. This has got a 2-1 loss or 2-2 written all over it for me.

If we don't get 3 points here and JN being sacked by Bayern I reckon things will happen.

17 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Thank fuck that International shit is over, boring as fuck.

Now, as for this game, not confident at all. This has got a 2-1 loss or 2-2 written all over it for me.

If we don't get 3 points here and JN being sacked by Bayern I reckon things will happen.

better to lose if thats truly the case

'Thiago and Azpi are still away. Raheem’s coming back, he will miss the game but I think he’s got more of a chance for Tuesday. He’s close. Wesley is going to miss the game because his hamstring is still a little bit tight. I think there’s a chance for Tuesday with him.

'Christian Pulisic is the only one we’re not sure about really, he’s had a heavy cold returning from international duty. So he’s the one we’ve just got to check on.'

On 28/03/2023 at 03:56, ZAPHOD2319 said:

everytime i look at this wanker my blood boils, it’s painfully obvious this tosser has an agenda against Chelsea, the amount of times he screwed us over in big games is baffling and yet he’s allowed to ref our games, this club is toothless by allowing this shit to continue.

Edited by Johnnyeye

We have a problem here without 2 best CBs Silva and Fofana. Also Azpi out who is solid RCB in 3. Don't trust average player like Chalobah at all and KK in the middle. Maybe to go with 4atb for this one with Badiashile and KK. Put 3 in MF Kante Enzo and Kovacic. 

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

everytime i look at this wanker my blood boils, it’s painfully obvious this tosser has an agenda against Chelsea, the amount of times he screwed us over in big games is baffling and yet he’s allowed to ref our games, this club is toothless by allowing this shit to continue.

It's like they are being deliberately provocative