Chelsea 0-2 Aston Villa

James

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

Andy Townsend said it best - this is the result of all the chopping and changing.

You have a fit and able CB in Badiashille on the bench, but the genius decides to play 3 fullbacks in our defence, and a makeshift CM in RB

Badiashile not registered in the CL. It makes sense to play this back 3 so that they get some game practice before Madrid. 

I don't get why James is playing in the back 3. One of the best wing backs in the world and he decides to play RLC there? And badiashille is on the bench? I can't understand it? I don't get it? 

Just now, zinctek said:

I don't get why James is playing in the back 3. One of the best wing backs in the world and he decides to play RLC there? And badiashille is on the bench? I can't understand it? I don't get it? 

This is ridiculous - as soon as I saw RLC, I just knew it would end in disaster.

Potter has to go - absolutely fucking clueless

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Badiashile not registered in the CL. It makes sense to play this back 3 so that they get some game practice before Madrid. 

I guess - but is Fofana out for that game too?

Edit: And Badiashile not being in the CL is his fault too. Short-sighted move. 

Edited by Blue Armour