Tottenham 2-0 Chelsea

James

9 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

You are so wrong, he's turned them into shit, see the difference with the new manager whoever he is.

I didn't wrote why they turned into shit. We are on same page. 

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The gutless and spineless players are sickening me, they have not a clue about the badge and what we stand for the gutless cunts

this is what pisses me off, these guys are supposed to be top professionals regardless of the manager, instead they are dragging the club down with their bs attitude and lack of passion. Unprofessional cunts the lot of them.

8 hours ago, Hashishi said:

Dude, we were better than Fulham, West Ham and Southampton. Arguably Liverpool as well given their Midfield problems and out of form defenders. Quality doesn't mean anything if you don't have a good manager to take advantage of it.

yeah that (my rosy prediction) one did not age well. 😅

There is indeed no comparison there with Conte.

Edited by robsblubot

Well, there is nothing for what to  play , but there is a real danger that within a month we will find ourselves in a battle for relegation.  This club is a mess .

With players who do not know if they will be here next year, with players who want a bigger salary and with those who simply do not have the class for Chelsea.

Another shitshow . This club has only been going downhill since September.
Every match is torture to watch.

Don't  think we will beat Leeds, Dortmund and Leicester in next 2 weeks  . 

Edited by milka

The other thing with having lots of impotent possession is when West Ham, Saints, and Yids today get the ball they are fresh and the passing and  counter attacking is at 1/3rd or 1/2 speed faster, it will be the same with Dortmund. So fucking predictable.

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

this is what pisses me off, these guys are supposed to be top professionals regardless of the manager, instead they are dragging the club down with their bs attitude and lack of passion. Unprofessional cunts the lot of them.

We have the same discussion every time results start going sideways. At what point will we stop buying players with no mentality and start buying those that have some fight about them?

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We have the same discussion every time results start going sideways. At what point will we stop buying players with no mentality and start buying those that have some fight about them?

It reflects off the manager. 

Enzo is a world cup winning shitehouse yet has looked soft the longer he's worked with Potter. 

Fuck me during the whole Ziyech debacle Potter was sitting down during its entirety. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It reflects off the manager. 

Enzo is a world cup winning shitehouse yet has looked soft the longer he's worked with Potter. 

Fuck me during the whole Ziyech debacle Potter was sitting down during its entirety. 

This sort of issue has been present with every manager, so this is one occasion where I'd say it will remain regardless of whether Potter or Mourinho were here.

There's something fundamentally wrong with the core that Boehly has to irradiate ASAP, whether it's through fines, selling them, etc.  

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

This sort of issue has been present with every manager, so this is one occasion where I'd say it will remain regardless of whether Potter or Mourinho were here.

There's something fundamentally wrong with the core that Boehly has to irradiate ASAP, whether it's through fines, selling them, etc.  

I'd argue the home match against Spurs. Players were well up for it because the manager was. 

6 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I'd argue the home match against Spurs. Players were well up for it because the manager was. 

Leeds and Zagreb away?

They can't pick and choose which games they want to turn up for. 

Edited by LAM09

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Leeds and Zagreb away?

Apprently they can. It's like little children! Don't wana play today so we won't...

Like said before its frustrating they can't make the effort for the 40000 odd Bridge wise anyway who paid stupid money to watch a stupid performance..or made the effort to go to the away games!

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Apprently they can. It's like little children! Don't wana play today so we won't...

Like said before its frustrating they can't make the effort for the 40000 odd Bridge wise anyway who paid stupid money to watch a stupid performance..or made the effort to go to the away games!

It has to be irradiated, or this cycle will continue to happen every time they've had "enough."

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Leeds and Zagreb away?

Right but having a manager that simply sits in the sidelines and says "that's life" when we lose isn't going to rile up any players. At least there was fight and shitehousery when Tuchel was manager. That I will at least defend Tuchel on.