Tottenham 2-0 Chelsea

James

I dread this game. I am extremely pessimistic about the club atm.

Disastrous transfers and a hack manager.

If we keep the feckless, turgid Potter the rest of the season, I would not be shocked to see us end up starting to get near the relegation zone.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I dread this game. I am extremely pessimistic about the club atm.

Disastrous transfers and a hack manager.

If we keep the feckless, turgid Potter the rest of the season, I would not be shocked to see us end up starting to get near the relegation zone.

TrUsT da Pr0cEsS

Screenshot_20230219-173505_Samsung Internet.jpg

22 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

With the form we are in and how low confidence is there is only one result here, they will be rubbing their hands together to face us.

I could see this being 3/4-0 to them

I think this 4231 formation is killing us, we don't have a 9 so a lone striker will never work, I'd like us to revert back to 343 and use Reece and chilli as wing backs again with mudryk and noni in front and Felix between them, with a midfield of Enzo and kova. Back 3 of Silva bads and fofana. Reece and chilli are wasted as full backs.

Yes, it's interesting because Potter also used 3 atb in Brighton. Maybe Boehly asked for a change? I agree with lineup except from Noni. 

Defense of Badiashile, Silva and Fofana definitely looks phenomenal. 

But biggest problem would stay the same as last couple of years. Where are goals coming from? For TT it worked for a while tactics: barely conceding and try to somehow get a goal. 

48 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yes, it's interesting because Potter also used 3 atb in Brighton. Maybe Boehly asked for a change? I agree with lineup except from Noni. 

Defense of Badiashile, Silva and Fofana definitely looks phenomenal. 

But biggest problem would stay the same as last couple of years. Where are goals coming from? For TT it worked for a while tactics: barely conceding and try to somehow get a goal. 

Well James and chilli used to get goals from wb we have no of that any more mudryk will come good, I think Felix will start scoring, we do have chances we are so unlucky, look at the sterling header 99/100 times that goes in, fofana up top could be rotated aswell, gives us a hell of alot more options than we have now. In attack we would have , chili Reece mudryk noni/sterling havertz/Felix/fofana with kova or Enzo pushing forward aswell, plus you have that 3atb to stop counters and hold a high line.

16 hours ago, Mário César said:

today we are 11 points above relegation 

at the end of the next weekend will be worst. for sure

if we can't win games, we will end fighting for relegation

it’s really that dire huh? Mind boggling stuff

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I just threw it here. This clip sums up one of the main issues I've been vocal about for seasons: a lack of leaders/characters. It's sad to watch, thinking about those who were in blue a decade or so ago.

Edited by LAM09