Tottenham 2-0 Chelsea

James

Just now, chelsea_4_eva said:

Honestly, I have been very patient with Potter but this is clearly too much of a big step for him. With managing big clubs, you also need to be able to handle their egos. Nobody really seems to care atm. 

I was very patient

one of the most on the board

but when I hit an inflection point

I do not back off

POTTER OUT

1 minute ago, dimmas said:

Why enzo look rusty and tired? It is the most unenergetic performance from him

Suddenly he look like jorginho

Because Potter need around 3-4 matches to make a player look like shit. Everything this mop touches turns to shit.

Why havertz still on the pitch. And if another striker comes in why using havertz outwide? I never understand some of our manager, choose to keep playing him but position him in wider area.

It really obvious, havertz lacks important skill to play decent there, it never gonna works

And late substitution for aubameyang, oh god, sometimes like he is asking to be sacked

Edited by dimmas

Supporters need to stay away from the next game, no more excuses, too many changes every game, best starting eleven only, donkeys like RLC, HAVERTZ shouldn’t be anywhere near this team, kepa James, Forfana,Siva,Badie,Chilwell  Enzo,Kante,Mudryk,Felix ( and a striker) forget the rest

54 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Btw, why not a single one of our players can score a screamer for us when we concede them all the time?

The players are more or less trying to get the boss out af this point. It's more evident than ever. 

We did n't even bother them the entire match.
Then Kepa recalls his sh*ttiest moments and another goal, non legit in my opinion (are players you allowed to climb on other players using both arms ?).
But we did not even bother them for 96 minutes. It's impossible for me to to remember something similar before Potter.

Edited by cosmicway