Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

55 million pounds for a 23 year old ball playing CB. 

Great bit of business in this market IMO. We have a good history with French/French speaking players and this fits the bill nicely and I'm sure the player will look at this as a long term move. 

Between Reece James, Colwill and Kounde, we are set up nicely for the future. 

8 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Agree on everything bar the last comment. 

I think there was a feeling and perception of the old regime and the club in general by proxy being very cold and callous. I get the impression that whilst there could well be a more business like feel in some aspects, I also feel that the new ownership will look to try and bring a more personal touch to the club, better relations with the CST and CPO, etc.

I didn't express my point well enough. I meant personal, i.e. one person, decision making., not personal interactions. I agree with what you say here.

just get the Kounde deal done ffs, i’m tired of Barcelona lurking around with their stupid lever bs, broke club making deals for players is a joke.

“Mes que un lever”

Edited by Johnnyeye

Why the fk we want Kimpembe and Kounde... Ditch that ahit 343 system.. Vs Real in Spain we played 433 and we destroyed them.. Why do we have to play with boring 343..

I think if we also end up getting Pavard, I think we will be more open to letting Azpi and Alonso go. If its only Kounde then only Azpi.

I havent really seen Pavard play so I dont really know his style.. can anyone here explain? Last time I saw him was when he scored that screamer in the WC lol

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

Lord Pessi (@LordPessi) / Twitter

If you think about Messi's story it is a good one really. He was a boy who was talented but super small and had to take growth hormone to just get to below average height, yet went on to become the best player of his generation and one of the best of all time. 

A lot of other sports, would've just dismissed him as too small and without Barca he wouldn't have got the hormone.