Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

If we dont want to sell then dont sell, tell him he has to stay this season. If we do sell then put a buy back because even after next season he still has 3 years left on his contract. He hasnt even played a full season with us and is already asking for a move? How would he know what its going to be like if he hasnt even tried it, he is also only 20. He is the only out and out ST we have and brings a different skill set to Havertz which could come very handy, just because Lukaku failed in this system, doesnt mean he will and with the 5 subs rule next season he will get plenty of game time. Not forgetting that a player could get Covid and miss matches.

Also reading that West Ham are after another ST, so they would have him, Antonio and the other guy. Which doesnt make sense to me on why he is so desperate for a move.

Lulaku failed in this system because he is utter wank. This notion that a striker can't thrive in our current system is proposterous. A Sunday league level striker could bang goals in some of the games Lukaku played in last season in which he achieved the great sum of fuck all.

In pretty sure many players these days over complicate the game. 

Just keep moving.. look for the ball, put yourself in the right areas ... and the goals will come. Football really can be such a simple game.

Edited by DDA

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If the classic no 9 is fast, makes clever off the ball runs and presses like mad I think we can well play with such 

broja does all this.
However, He does not offer more than Kai in any form tho except for a little bit more power while being not as gifted on the ball.

We woudl do well to keep him but I can see why he wants the easy route

we would need to buy a suitable striker alternative tho which we are terrible at even in a good market environment  

While (you would hope) we wouldn't find someone who struggles with the basics as badly as you know who I still feel the clunkiness and general feeling of them not quite fitting will be evident which is why I was wary of getting even Haaland.

Tammy struggled badly with Tuchel's tactics and Oli didn't fare that much better either.

I wouldn't be getting in a reasonably priced option to mix things up when required but I fear another season of frustration if we sign a marquee number 9 even if they score goals never mind if they don't.

One way or another, after this Koundé saga is over we should never try to negotiate with them again. Whether he comes here or goes to Barca.

They’ve been playing games and yanking our chain around for a literal year now. 

We have to draw the line somewhere like we have rightly did with Ake

kounde is never worth 60m € not even close

For a right sided CB a great low budget option would be Thilo kehrer  we could get him almost for free and on reasonable wages 

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

For a right sided CB a great low budget option would be Thilo kehrer  we could get him almost for free and on reasonable wages 

He's a low budget option for a reason, and that reason is he's not very good.

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think he is worth it. He’s top class, only 23, and perfect for our system. 

13 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

No need for Kehrer, Koulibaly can plays as a RCB.

4 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Contract till 2026. Why are West Ham dictating terms exactly? I hope Boehly and co. can be stone cold about this and only sell with a buy-back or loan. Screw Broja's feelings if he is unsettled and wants to leave when he has the biggest chance for a crack at a Chelsea role.

17 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

No need for Kehrer, Koulibaly can plays as a RCB.

I thought we are buying koubde for rcb 

koulibaly for lcb and eventually  ccb after Thiago iirc 

Otherwise  l would  strongly advise to sign ndicka for lcb

im case we really lose colwill. Cheap as well cos he is running his contract down 

30 minutes ago, Jype said:

He's a low budget option for a reason, and that reason is he's not very good.

For the NT he has been very solid and Flick trusts him with his life. He did not get along welll with leonardo so psg want to get rid 

28 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think he is worth it. He’s top class, only 23, and perfect for our system. 

I think he is overhyped. He is flashy for a cb with his dribbling and skills but as a pure defender he is error prone, rash, immature and has attention deficits. He will probably provide great attacking impetus and will look spectacular at times but we will have many near heart attacks with his David luiz style moments of madness. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

For the NT he has been very solid and Flick trusts him with his life. He did not get along welll with leonardo so psg want to get rid 

How does him not getting along with Leonardo matter when the latter is not even at the club anymore? Leonardo got sacked and replaced with Luis Campos.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

I thought we are buying koubde for rcb 

koulibaly for lcb and eventually  ccb after Thiago iirc 

Otherwise  l would  strongly advise to sign ndicka for lcb

im case we really lose colwill. Cheap as well cos he is running his contract down 

We are but then again Tuchel also want to sign Kimpembe for LCB.