Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

18 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

No! what I would expect from him was something like Shitty is the end of an era, now it's a new era and it's all about  Chelsea FC.

All we're becoming is a dumping ground for Shitty's dross.

What did his letter say, I'll read it and decide if your been a complete plank or justified 

Who the fuck said we were dusted now Roman has gone hahaha

Get the fuck in.

For those who finding negative in this KK and Sterling deal Need to have a good long hard look In the mirror and address themselves.

Excellent signings.

Get in Todd.

Edited by DDA

10 minutes ago, DDA said:

Who the fuck said we were dusted now Roman has gone hahaha

Get the fuck in.

For those who finding negative in this KK and Sterling deal Need to have a good long hard look In the mirror and address themselves.

Excellent signings.

Get in Todd.

Take a bow pal 

33 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Right see if you get this.

His heart will never leave Man City, he'll only go through the motions here, he will never be committed to us.

Fans took time to accept Fabregas and he became a fan-favorite by the end. And he was captaining a rival

18 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

No! what I would expect from him was something like Shitty is the end of an era, now it's a new era and it's all about  Chelsea FC.

All we're becoming is a dumping ground for Shitty's dross.

Chelsea haven't even announced him yet so he's hardly going to be the one confirming this - he hasn't even put Chelsea in his twitter handle yet having removed City.

He's been given the chance to say his goodbyes to City and their fans and done so, in my opinion, in a respectful way.

Once Chelsea announce the deal I'm sure he'll be doing an interview or the customary social media posts to say how excited and hungry he is to be here.

You've already seemingly made your mind up about him though.

11 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Koulibaly plays in the Shitalian league where Lukaku is a monster

Cannot compare with Rudi...it is a downgrade that too a short term one considering age for which we are paying good money....but cant complain since we need to gurantee top 4 in which he can help...we are far off city and liverpool and that gap doeant look likely to go away in the next few years

Rudiger also played in the Italian league before he came here.

Too soon to pass judgement. 

6 hours ago, Mário César said:

Haha. I would really love to see a poll here on which  of these 2 ex players TC fans would like to bring back, given a choice to select one.

Edited by Blue Armour

19 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Haha. I would really love to see a poll here on which  of these 2 ex players TC fans would like to bring back, given a choice to select one.

Also in regards to hazard the RM player I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than take him back now.

15 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Haha. I would really love to see a poll here on which ex player TC fans would like to bring back, given a choice to select one.

If we're talking for immediate impact it would be De Bruyne or Rudiger.

If we're looking at long term it would be Musiala for me.