Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We should go hard at Koundé again.  Back 3 consisting of Thiago Silva in the middle, KK left, and Koundé right would be insane. Colwill and Trev to rotate as needed. 

Forget Aké.

Don't think kounde was ever TT choice, if that is the case then buying him would just revert us to what we did before. Embrace change brother lol 

7 hours ago, Kong said:

Bale and hazard have been dire

I would love to be 'dire' like this

at RM:

16 trophies, including

3 La Liga trophies, 5 CL's (including massive goals in some), 3 UEFA Super Cups, and 3 World Club championships

aa6643ab0e952dee36d3b016c4415314.png

and a great run (other than massive injures in 2016/17) of 6 seasons personally

his ending was shit due to injuries, etc, but overall, he was nothing of a bust like Eden

3deac2a01c4761edd941aa6d2f37892c.png

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I would love to be 'dire' like this

at RM:

16 trophies, including

3 La Liga trophies, 5 CL's (including massive goals in some), 3 UEFA Super Cups, and 3 World Club championships

aa6643ab0e952dee36d3b016c4415314.png

and a great run (other than massive injures in 2016/17) of 6 seasons personally

his ending was shit due to injuries, etc, but overall, he was nothing of a bust like Eden

3deac2a01c4761edd941aa6d2f37892c.png

Dire csn mean many different things u can throw as many stat posts as u like at me, but bales time ar real madrid has been dire, regardless of goals assists. He's a 700k a week bench warmer that the fans hate the managers didnt back him that in my opinion is dire.

Edited by Kong

3 minutes ago, Mário César said:

And I think that Aké stays a chilwell backup. 

But he's never played LWB and he's never played LB consistently for us to give a fair assessment on how he'll do?

We may end up having the same problem with Alonso where our 1st choice LB is miles better than our 2nd choice.