Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

But he's never played LWB and he's never played LB consistently for us to give a fair assessment on how he'll do?

We may end up having the same problem with Alonso where our 1st choice LB is miles better than our 2nd choice. 

Alonso will leave.

So Chilwell backup will be Emerson Lol 

I hope not. 

🚨 Chelsea in talks with Paris Saint-Germain to sign Presnel Kimpembe. #PSG open to 26yo’s exit if valuation met - not happened yet but conversations ongoing. France int’l a key #CFC target at left centre-back. Juventus also in contact @TheAthleticUK #Juve https://t.co/5sf488Awxm

Non of these kids wanna fight for positions and force their way into the team any more its just play me or I leave, right sound fuck off then. Simple fact if u work hard and prove you as good as you think u are you get in the team, Mount, rlc, Chalobah, examples.

Feared Colwill is on his way out soon as news of Kimpembe and Ake broke. It's a shame. Hope the club can leverage the interest in him and insert a buyback like Livramento, Abraham

Some sort of clause must be put into Colwill’s sale and we better be getting a great fee if he goes. Doubt any PL club would agree to a straight up buy back clause these days but there should certainly be a first refusal clause like we ironically had with Aké and decided not to exercise.

I wasn't that bothered about Tomori and Guehi but yeah Colwill would be unforgivable. Only slight justification would be if we start challenging hard for the big two immediately.

11 minutes ago, Kong said:

Non of these kids wanna fight for positions and force their way into the team any more its just play me or I leave, right sound fuck off then. Simple fact if u work hard and prove you as good as you think u are you get in the team, Mount, rlc, Chalobah, examples.

exactly. this guy havent even played a meaningful minute in his career and already demands a starting place. does this guy not realize how much he would learn from thiago and koulibaly and how old they are, especially thiago. he would probably be a starter next season if he was good.

good riddance then.