Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

And fuck Sterling.

His body is in Chelsea, his heart and mind is still in Shiity.

I fear this is going to play a big part of him being here.

And as I talk Sky Sports are banging on about him and what he means to Shitty...absolute bollocks

Edited by bigbluewillie

35 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

And fuck Sterling.

And as I talk Sky Sports are banging on about him and what he means to Shitty...absolute bollocks

??

32 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

And fuck Sterling.

Huh?!

1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

Right see if you get this.

His heart will never leave Man City, he'll only go through the motions here, he will never be committed to us.

Do you not think if he was going to go through the motions only here, that he would bother leaving City in the first place? It's been widely confirmed that City would rather have renewed his contract and kept him at the club. He's 27, what he considers to be in his prime and he's motivated to leave a comfort zone to test and prove himself further. Everything that has been written suggests he's highly motivated to be the man that helps get Chelsea back to where we should be.

Regarding the comment, I have no problem with it. Whatever he does at Chelsea, he'll still hold a strong affinity to City now and after his career is over. I'd be more concerned with Sterling if he didn't put out a statement to Man City and their fans to be honest.

Do we think less of Fabregas because he holds Arsenal still in his heart like he does Chelsea? Would we be disappointed if the likes of Hazard, Rudiger, etc hadn't put out a statement when they left thanking the club and wanting fans to know how much the club means to them despite leaving for new pastures?

13 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Right see if you get this.

His heart will never leave Man City, he'll only go through the motions here, he will never be committed to us.

The man spent 7 years with that club he’s just supposed to say fuck ‘‘em I’m joining Chelsea now?? That’s a huge overreaction to his letter I’m afraid 

No! what I would expect from him was something like Shitty is the end of an era, now it's a new era and it's all about  Chelsea FC.

All we're becoming is a dumping ground for Shitty's dross.

Edited by bigbluewillie