Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

54 minutes ago, Kong said:

Dire csn mean many different things u can throw as many stat posts as u like at me, but bales time ar real madrid has been dire, regardless of goals assists. He's a 700k a week bench warmer that the fans hate the managers didnt back him that in my opinion is dire.

agree to disagree, sorry I am not changing my mind and that's oki

6 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Kimpembe reminds me a lot of Rüdiger before Tuchel, hopefully he can straighten him out in the same way

Yes, he’s got that same hyper aggressive sort of playing style that is very Rüdiger-esque. But that’s also been part of what makes him questionable. He is so aggressive that he can become a liability.

Just a few days ago we were all saying “sign some fucking defenders!” Now the club is trying to sign ALL of the defenders they can get. 🤣

Really hope we aren’t done with attacking players and have enough money to go big on another winger/forward after a mammoth outlay on CB’s.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Rumour is we are testing AC Milans resolve for Leao.

Can't see it but maybe just maybe..that meeting with Mendes was for him... 

I personally don't understand what people see in Leao or his qualities that can translate to the Prem. 

31 minutes ago, Jype said:

Yep, pressure is very much on Tuchel if he makes the decision to sell Colwill in order to buy both Ake and Kimpembe. If the manager is hell bent on selling the future of the club, he has to make sure he's ready to at least realistically challenge for the main trophies immediately with the players he's buying instead.

As for the people blaming Colwill for 'not wanting to fight for his place' I don't think that's the case here. I'm 100% sure he'd be happy going the 'Chalobah route' and start out as a backup to one of Ake/Kimpembe at LCB but if Tuchel insists on buying two senior players for his position he won't even be a backup but rather the last straw. With Silva, Koulibaly, Chalobah, Ake and Kimpembe all ahead of him, there'd be very little chance of getting any meaningful amount of minutes for Colwill so why should he stick around to play 300-400 minutes of League Cup and FA Cup games when he can go somewhere else and easily play 1500-2000 minutes of PL?

Really liked the signings of Sterling and Koulibaly but this one will leave a sour taste in my mouth if it happens. The only way Tuchel can redeem himself is by finishing with 90+ points in the league this coming season. 

This has given me a little bit of hope.

In terms of his tall, super athletic physique, his running style, his dribbling style, and his ability to burst past players with ease, Rafa Leão reminds me almost exactly of Wilf Zaha. He’s like a mirror imagine but Leão appears to be more decisive in the final third.

I’m not sure he’s worth the £100m that Milan would ask for after just one breakout season. If he repeats it next season or even improves then yes. But I suppose the risk in waiting to find out is that Real Madrid, PSG, and City will be sniffing around next summer.

I’d rather be safer and go for Gnabry for a fraction of the cost.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Koulibaly in London right now completely medical

- Law

that means he's going to fail that right? I mean every doctor will tell the club there are no guarantees he will be able to play at this level 3 years from now. 😄

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

In terms of his tall, super athletic physique, his running style, his dribbling style, and his ability to burst past players with ease, Rafa Leão reminds me almost exactly of Wilf Zaha. He’s like a mirror imagine but Leão appears to be more decisive in the final third.

I’m not sure he’s worth the £100m that Milan would ask for after just one breakout season. If he repeats it next season or even improves then yes. But I suppose the risk in waiting to find out is that Real Madrid, PSG, and City will be sniffing around next summer.

I’d rather be safer and go for Gnabry for a fraction of the cost.

without any doubt

leao is too much expensive