Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Mário César said:

He's still has several years in the top.

1000x more sense than raphinha.

That would be a smart buy, just like sterling. 

yup. he also does not have a ton of mileage in his legs.  if sterling and ziyech are replacing timo and hakim, we maintain the age strucutre but if we would replace CHO and Pulisic we would have 4 attackers in their late 20ies.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

absolutely not

this is pure revisionist bollocks

It isn't. I watched a lot of that Monaco team and I was saying that Baka was sh*t and that he owed his livelihood to Fabinho; this was all during their run and not post signing. The signs were 100% there with him for those that watched enough of him. 

However, I wasn't posting here but on CFCNET at the time. 

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Another step backwards for RLC in a season where he needs to make an impact. 

RLC won't ever be more than an emergency squad player. No way does he make an impact at this stage. 

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

yup. he also does not have a ton of mileage in his legs.  if sterling and ziyech are replacing timo and hakim, we maintain the age strucutre but if we would replace CHO and Pulisic we would have 4 attackers in their late 20ies.

well 

I think its better try to sell werner because of his wage 

He earn too much for that he shows on the field

Edited by Mário César

31 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Gnabry just makes far too much sense which is why I'm shocked he isn't seen as a priority, unless there are some inside issues with the player we don't know about?

We can get rid of Ziyech + other players to make way for his wages, to which I am sure we can negotiate a lower amount than what he's asking. 

His wages demand is way too high, he is simply not that good of a player. 

9 minutes ago, King Kante said:

It isn't. I watched a lot of that Monaco team and I was saying that Baka was sh*t and that he owed his livelihood to Fabinho; this was all during their run and not post signing. The signs were 100% there with him for those that watched enough of him. 

However, I wasn't posting here but on CFCNET at the time. 

RLC won't ever be more than an emergency squad player. No way does he make an impact at this stage. 

no, he was often a force at times on those teams in terms of being a MF destroyer (long legs, he was really good at picking the ball off people) and then a burst to start a counter

I watched a tonne of games those teams and my father watched a lot in person (I caught a couple whilst visiting him) at Stade Louis II (he was a Monaco season ticket holder for years, as he worked a lot out of Monaco part time back then, for his friend's M&A consultancy and had (well still has, but he lets it out now atm) a flat in La Condamine.

Bakayoko is still my chief cock-up in terms of predictive outcome with us, have not been so wrong about a player before or since that I can recall.

He was far from shit though with Monaco, especially that 2016–17 season when they had that deep run in the CL and won Ligue 1.

Obviously I would rather have had Mbappe or Bernardo or Fabinho (even though he is a dirty cunt) off that side but was pretty happy we signed Baka

he just couldn't handle the pressure of the EPL, his confidence went to pot, and he never recovered

2016–17 AS Monaco FC

4ecfd6847bab69aa086e4d0718bd8d66.png

38 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Guido Rodriguez anyone? Watched him only for Argentina and he's a rock. 

if he was 5 years or so younger, yes, perhaps, but we would only get 1 full sub 30yo season out of him, and he will not at all come cheap

he has the potential to be a star at the WC though

he shit away too much of his prime career in Mexico

af1b0985a0e1f59a75d5a2e9af0dcbac.png

27 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Chelsea have joined the race to sign Real Betis midfielder Guido Rodriguez.

{Estadio Deportivo}

that's a weird one. Have seen it pop up everywhere in the last few hours. Rumours like those sound so random either have to be completely manufactured by the agent/selling club or there has to be truth in it. No paper would just make up a rumour about a player most ppl don't know.

He is not a bad player, traditional DM. but already 28. According to 3rd tier sources like metro would be the bakcup if we indeed sell Kante (which i doubt)