Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

we will don't buy neither de ligt neither dembele neither raphinha

lets see what we will do

but lets honest, raphinha and de ligt are very overhyped

no way one values 75M and other almost 100M

raphinha was playing in a relegation team ffs how the world he show level to play in barcelona? 

Edited by Mário César

7 minutes ago, Mário César said:

we will don't buy neither de ligt neither dembele neither raphinha

lets see what we will do

but lets honest, raphinha and de ligt are very overhyped

no way one values 75M and other almost 100M

raphinha was playing in a relegation team ffs how the world he shows level to play in barcelona? 

That's a bit unfair. Joe Cole actually got relegated for West Ham but he did ok when we got him. Andrew Robertson got relegated twice yet look at him now.

32 minutes ago, Mário César said:

75M€...

Jesus christ

he doesn't worth that value 

agreed, he is not a $63.5m player at this point

my whole interest in him was when I thought he was in the £40, 45m or so (£50m max) range

there are no wingers actually available NOW, this moment, who are worth that, especially given contract expiration issues on some

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

That's a bit unfair. Joe Cole actually got relegated for West Ham but he did ok when we got him. Andrew Robertson got relegated twice yet look at him now.

Cahill was going to relegate with Bolton when we signed him in 2012 January. We trashed Bolton 5-1 as Sturridge and Lampard humiliated them. Within few weeks, Gary was vital part of our defence and won CL, passing Napoli, Barca and Bayern..

Not to mention, we are about to sign Ake and Sterling from City and many of TC members also dislike.. So, who should we buy? 

23 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

Thats right. I see now we are going for SIUUU

and the same goes for CB. We have signalled to everybody and their dog that we are desperate to sign an attacker and another cb for an easy 150m. Honestly, we should pack it up. This is amateur hour. Just stick with what we have if we can not get established players and our scouts are too dumb to identify alternative targets. We are not gonna compete for the title anyway, so why not give Colwill, Dujon, Conor, Broja a chance.

Ake is not any better than Ampadu, let alone Colwill. Even the point "at least he does not block Colwill's path" is BS. Why spend 50m on a squad player then? We could get N'dicka for 10m who is 10 better than ake and would not block Colwill's path either, if he indeed is good enough.

Also Raphinha does not look to dissimilar to pulisic except for managing to stay on his feet longer and get injured less often. Same number of non-penalty goals as well, similar career scoring record too.

5 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Cahill was going to relegate with Bolton when we signed him in 2012 January. We trashed Bolton 5-1 as Sturridge and Lampard humiliated them. Within few weeks, Gary was vital part of our defence and won CL, passing Napoli, Barca and Bayern..

Not to mention, we are about to sign Ake and Sterling from City and many of TC members also dislike.. So, who should we buy? 

the Sterling buy is great, and it is done

the Ake buy is shit, and not done

Is a lot of money... my point is that

He can show level, but not to worth this type of money in a club that has many financial problems

besides barcelona is much bigger than Chelsea and robertson go to a shit liverpool and not to a barça 

Edited by Mário César

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

So we lost both Raphinha and Dembele, nice.. let's get De Ligt under the line next.

he doesn't fancy us over Bayern I fear

we have almost zero chance to win the league, we likely will struggle for top 4, and we have a tiny, old, out date stadium, plus we play a back 3 (he prefers a back 2 CB set up)

none of those apply to Bayern

4 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I am quite weary of buying CBs who play in a 3 CB system, hence my concerns with Gvardiol. Hence i would prefer Kounde. 

Kounde was Marina's pet CB project, she has left and we are no longer on the boil over him

6 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Don't worry we will run with our tail between our legs back to him as soon as De Ligt is lost.

we should be ALL over Skriniar

Inter will take £63.5m to £67.5m (75m to 80m euros)

PSG are trying to low-ball them under €70m say around €65m, and they are getting pissed

he can play in both a back 3 and a back 2 and is great with ball, plus is strong as a bull with very decent pace (for sure faster than AC was)

I have watched him play so much over the past 5 years or so, he is deffo a buy for me

Edited by Vesper

Inter CEO Beppe Marotta does not want to make a deal for Milan Skriniar with Paris Saint-Germain at a fee of any less than €70 million.

https://sempreinter.com/2022/07/10/inter-ceo-beppe-marotta-wont-accept-less-than-e70m-from-psg-for-skriniar-as-strategy-to-sign-both-bremer-milenkovic-italian-media-report/

This according to today’s print edition of Rome-based newspaper Corriere dello Sport, who report that the Nerazzurri executive’s strategy is to monetize the sale of Skriniar to the greatest extent possible so as to fund moves for Torino’s Bremer and Fiorentina’s Nikola Milenkovic.

Skriniar’s sale now looks to be looming as talks have heated up during the past couple days between Inter and PSG, and the Nerazzurri await the Parisians improved offer.

The French champions are ready to get close to Inter’s asking price, but it remains to be seen exactly how high they go.

Marotta wants at least €70 million from the deal, which he would immediately put towards defensive reinforcements Bremer and Milenkovic.

For Bremer, the Nerazzurri are ready to make an offer worth €28-30 million on a loan with a purchase obligation, whilst they could also send Cesare Casadei to Torino on loan, and value the 19-year-old at €7-8 million.

In addition to Bremer, Inter would also want to sign Milenkovic as a like-for-like replacement for Skriniar, and Marotta wants to ensure that they can complete a deal for him quickly once the Slovakian is sold.

For me, Todd should be going full force on trying to get Skriniar over any other CB. That guy is a beast.

I was dead set against Kimpembe because he was apart of the defences that have been humiliated in the CL BUT I see PSG fans praising him... saying he is a fantastic CB.. then again, I'm not sure they realise what a good CB is... not like us. 😄

Anyways, fuck paying that kind of money for Raphinah, he really isn't worth a penny more than Sterling that is for sure. Sterling has serious resume... Raphinah has popped off a few Joga Bonito skills in a super attacking Leeds side and everyone has fallen in love with him.

The question is, who now... who do we go for now.

Surely we must dip into the market for a striker ..

Ronaldo.. Lewa.. Isak.. 

Even Felix..I feel Felix would be ideal for us with Sterling and Odoi/Puli on the wings. 

Edited by DDA