Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

we are starting to be linked with many players I do not like nor rate at all

What about this one.

Please Please make it so

Chelsea have been informed that Bayern could make France defender Dayot Upamecano, 23, available if De Ligt joins the Bundesliga champions. (90 Min)

Guys can we stop with Upamecano, he wasnt even linked with us. It was just one german report saying he might become available and then others instantly denying it. There is nothing here. And he was shit last season anyways

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

we are starting to be linked with many players I do not like nor rate at all

It's only the De Ligt alternatives. So far - Sterling in, Ake close. De Ligt, Raphinha in play. That's 4/6 of the targets

2 others will be back up keeper and backup wingback. Looks good to me. 

20 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Whoa boy, Ake for Kounde. Our fan base, especially Chelsea Twitter, will get ugly over this.

No way Koundé will join City just to play 800-1000 league minutes a season like Aké did.

If Dembele extend, the signing of Raphinha won't be a priority for Barcelona. The club priority will be other players like Azpilicueta, Kounde, Alonso, and Lewandowski. The door won't be closed, but will be very difficult as the 2nd lever isn't activated yet.

Edited by Blues Forever

I don't believe that is a downgrande on AC.

AC was shit before Tuchel came and has a short period of a very good performances (end of the 20/21 season)

even this season wasn't that good

I believe that Tuchel will improve Aké

But if City get a better player than him with our money...  : \ 

1 hour ago, Jype said:

No way Koundé will join City just to play 800-1000 league minutes a season like Aké did.

His performance will prove that. Diaz came in and become the best defender over Laporte and Stones. Same way Kounde might give a big performance for them if signed.

So now we have;

Sterling for Ziyech

Ake for Rudiger

? for Lukaku(maybe Broja)

? for Christenson(maybe Deligt)

Raphinha for Barkley?

We have 5 subs next seasons so no need to sell any of HOD, Werner, Pulisic. Playing with a better players like sterling can bring out the best from them.

I feel Azpi should be allowed to leave, also sell Sarr and replace him with Cowil. Dujon sterling should be given a chance as well.

There is this feeling from some of our fans that any popular name out there is an upgrade over what we have here. Some believe that a player must play and shine for a big club before he can perform here. 

You would think we’d start seeing links to other attacking players now as alternatives in case Dembele stays and Raphinha signs there. But we haven’t. It’s like we’re just waiting and waiting on Raphinha’s future to be resolved and are kinda screwed if he chooses Barca.

Bit like United being 100% fixated on De Jong and then being fucked if he doesn’t move there. 

Wish we would just move on and target someone else. Who that would be, I have no clue. All I know is that if we go into the season with only Sterling added to the exact same bunch of ultra inconsistent attackers we aren’t closing the gap to the top 2 at all.

What about midfield situation? Tchouameni obviously waved us goodbye, links with SMS last since forever and we are still potentially stuck with erratic Jorghi, erratic Kova and Kante or rather potential absence of Kante. Are we counting on RLC and Gilmour to step up? Didn't see any interesting gossip here.