Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Just now, Pizy said:

Someone explain to me what the deal with Upamecano is. I remember him being hugely sought after at Leipzig and we all really wanted him. But I haven’t heard a single thing about him since his move to Bayern. Has he been a giant bust?

Has been a liability in a back four, the problem is Nagelsmann rarely using a back three to cover Upamecano's weakness. 

3 minutes ago, Mário César said:

well

I think MDL is overrated and If Juve can't get Koulibaly I've many doubts that Bayern will get him 

I prefer Kounde for 60M than MDL for 90M

and "save" 30M to invest in others areas 

All is well and good but if his partner is Ake then we have major problem with set-pieces.

3 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

All is well and good but if his partner is Ake then we have major problem with set-pieces.

true sadly 

lets see 

I read that Tuchel want two more defenders in addition to aké

btw, rumours about burnley left back don't exist anymore?

12 minutes ago, Mário César said:

well

I think MDL is overrated and If Juve can't get Koulibaly I've many doubts that Bayern will get him 

I prefer Kounde for 60M than MDL for 90M

and "save" 30M to invest in others areas 

The level at which posters here wank over MDL is so astonishing...

Even on Juventus forum....they know he is overrated...

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Someone explain to me what the deal with Upamecano is. I remember him being hugely sought after at Leipzig and we all really wanted him. But I haven’t heard a single thing about him since his move to Bayern. Has he been a giant bust?

The deal is that he was vastly overrated at RBL. I said when we were linked to him before his Bayern move that he wasn't any better than Zouma and I questioned whether Zouma may actually be better (and I never rated Zouma to begin with.) 

Edited by King Kante

55 minutes ago, DDA said:

Gvardiol would suit City soo much.. I really hope they don't get him. Want to see him here more than any other defender we have been linked with. We'll Skriniar too but he's going PSG.

Inter are probably willing to take €70m for Skriniar

that's only £59m for top 6 CB on the planet

in order of T-Markt valuation

Rúben Dias    
Matthijs de Ligt   
Marquinhos   
Milan Skriniar   
Virgil van Dijk  
Thiago Silva (still absolutely WC at 37yo, he is amazing, and is, IMHO, closing in on being Maldiniesque in terms of longevity at a WC level at an advanced age, a true genetic freak, although unlike Maldini, he was a late bloomer, which may explain some of his longevity, as he did not run himself into the ground as a teen and early 20-something, which makes Maldini even more of once or twice in a century monster)

4 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Tuchel wants three overall this window.

More Barca revelations 

Stunning that neither UEFA nor FIFA seem to raise an eyebrow. 

But then again the clubs doing business with them are probably even more dumb.

21 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It’s should be US that is signing the top CB’s, ffs. Not these other clubs signing them and us taking their castaways. 😩😩😩

Or worse yet, us giving City money that they immediately flip and use on a superior defender.

We've already got a top class centre back coming through next season (for now, hopefully he doesn't get sold).

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It’s should be US that is signing the top CB’s, ffs. Not these other clubs signing them and us taking their castaways. 😩😩😩

Or worse yet, us giving City money that they immediately flip and use on a superior defender.

THIS!!!!

🤬

It's all cool and all that we are being linked with sub-worthy CBs (and can't land even those, lol), but who is supposed, to, like, start? Are we going to go 40-something matches with Silva + Wingbacks or what? We need proper first team leader who will hit the ground running, not some maybe-so-maybe-no's, that failed in other teams.

Don't even get me going with idea that we are replacing Rudiger with Ake (who we sold without any buyback clause, so I guess he wasn't supposed to come back).

And what's actually De Ligt's interest in joining Bayern? I can understand we are losing deals to PSG, Madrid or City, but Bayern?? That's really bad sign.

Edited by Vegetable

15 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Stunning that neither UEFA nor FIFA seem to raise an eyebrow. 

But then again the clubs doing business with them are probably even more dumb.

Barca, Real, Citeh (since 2008 or so, but especially now, just look at that absolute bullshit where they skated scot free via stacking the deck at CAS), Pool, Manure, Bayern, Juve (the Agnelli mafia) and PSG (as of 2011, the newest edition, but their hundreds of billions in backing spends well on bribes) are the untouchables now and have been for ages.

AC Milan (with Berlusconi being the original billionaire big spender, who triggered the Agnellis back in the 1990's/2000's and started the whole ball rolling towards FFP) and Chels are assed out, with the same for Atletico Madrid and Inter, as well as the smallest of the 'majors'. Arse, Dortmund, (aka Bayern's little bitches) and Spuds (not that Spuds were ever huge spenders, nor truly big boy pants-wearers). Ajax were long ago destroyed as a top 5, top 10 level club.

Time will tell what happens with the now Saudi trillionaire headchopper-owned NUFC. I tend to think bribes galore will happen.

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

I can't believe we sell this guy one year ago. He's already better than Ake. 

imago1010286921h.jpg

Big, big mistake. 

It seems we never learn even after kdb and salah  sales effectively costing us tons of titles we are repeating the same mistake over and over again