Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Don't like the idea of Skriniar in this deal. Better CB options in the market. Bastoni is one of the top left sided centre backs available but then again wasn't on the club's priority list till this week.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

What happened to that massive kid we signed from Barca a couple of years ago? Wasn’t he hyped up as a future worldie?

Mbuyamba. A year left on his contract now.

Edited by Strike

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Academy little stale atm though. Can’t really see anyone other than Vale make it in the Prem if I’m being honest. 

The problem is we don't have a clear identity that flows through our academy like La Masia. Therefore, we never get players tailored to our system. We should be pumping out a CB, WB, CM and AM/CF every year. All of ours are being sold, let go or sent on loan.

To recount, Abraham would've served this club better than Donkeyaku. Guehi is needed now. Livramento would've been perfect cover for James and both could've played in the same system. The way the club has been run is embarrassing. So many mistakes and we will still pay for it in coming years.

I wouldn't be surprised if we were on Arses level next season, fighting for 4th. Spurs are going big  or bust with Conte and we will not compete unless sound transfers are made by people who know how to run a club, which we have none of.

1 minute ago, Hashishi said:

The problem is we don't have a clear identity that flows through our academy like La Masia. Therefore, we never get players tailored to our system. We should be pumping out a CB, WB, CM and AM/CF every year. All of ours are being sold, let go or sent on loan.

To recount, Abraham would've served this club better than Donkeyaku. Guehi is needed now. Livramento would've been perfect cover for James and both could've played in the same system. The way the club has been run is embarrassing. So many mistakes and we will still pay for it in coming years.

I wouldn't be surprised if we were on Arses level next season, fighting for 4th. Spurs are going big  or bust with Conte and we will not compete unless sound transfers are made by people who know how to run a club, which we have none of.

Next season will be Spurs' highlight with Conte. The fact they finished 4th this season already has me convinced they will finish in a Top 4 spot as Conte will go all out this next season, then throw his toys out the pram the next. Just the way it goes with him. 

Think we will be battling a 4th spot with United. 

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

I'm afraid Lautaro might be too lightweight for PL. I get the Morata vibes of him. 

Maybe @Vesper can ededucate me on this since she always does good detail analysis. 

But I'm on the sides with Lautaro if he can handle the PL. 

no, he can handle the EPL, I just do not like the price Inter will want

but he is a far better player overall than Morata

I think he will be a huge threat for the Argies in the WC

he bullied Italy in the Finalissima (CONMEBOL–UEFA Cup of Champions, a trophy I had forgotten about, as it has only been played 3 times now, and the last time was before I was born), they crushed them

Argentina is deffo my darkhorse for the WC (and I hate Pessi, lol, but they are strong and deep, the only weakness they have is if they play that fucking assclown Otamendi (we all know I despise him, I think he is absolute shit, my TRUE nightmare CB pairing would be Slabhead and Otamendi, OMGGGGGGGGGGG 😿 )

again the ONLY strikers still left and who are remotely available (but maybe not for us) and who I rate enough to buy are

bold are basically it in terms or realistic chances IF we wanted them

Osimhen (by far my 1st choice )

Lewa  (but he is set on Barca it seems)

Dušan Vlahović (almost impossible, he just went to Juve)

Kane (so not happening)

Lautaro

Jesus (will also be around £35m, £40m max) (by far my 2nd choice )

Darwin Núñez (dice roll, BUT could be a monster, although that also could be a monster BUST, lolol)

that's literally it

Jesus is on Chelsea’s shortlist along with Bayern Munich’s Robert Lewandowski, RB Leipzig’s Christopher Nkunku, City’s Raheem Sterling and Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembélé, who is available on a free. The club will listen to offers for Timo Werner, Hakim Ziyech and Christian Pulisic.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

My mates a massive City and is fuming that he is going, says his work is tireless and he will take us up so much if he comes here.

I really rate this guy.

Didn't you rate Lukaku ? 🤔 😄

18 minutes ago, DDA said:

Didn't you rate Lukaku ? 🤔 😄

I did and tbh what a massive let down he has been. Its not even his football ability because at Inter and Belgium he's been brilliant, he's come here with a piss poor attitude, it's his attitude that has caused him to fail here.

3 minutes ago, Kong said:

it's his attitude that has caused him to fail here.

It certainly helped speed up the process but his ability as a footballer is what destined him to fail here. 

Tuchel was never going to dumb down our football to suit Lukaku.  

13 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It certainly helped speed up the process but his ability as a footballer is what destined him to fail here. 

Tuchel was never going to dumb down our football to suit Lukaku.  

Point I'm making is we wouldn't have to dumb down anything if he came here with the right attitude, things could have been so much different 

15 minutes ago, Kong said:

Point I'm making is we wouldn't have to dumb down anything if he came here with the right attitude, things could have been so much different 

The best we could of gotten out of him was being an impact sub/rotation option and he was never going to accept that. 

Can blame Lukaku all we want but this is primarily the boards fault. Scott McLachlan, if reports are to be believed, persuaded the club to get him.