Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Nice!

Fair play to him.

I didn't actually think he was a terrible player and once he settled he looked a much more trusted option in midfield. He could easily have fallen apart and given up after the first couple of games but he kept on pushing and I remember he played excellent in one of the Spurs games.

Having had a year to settle in England now, if he wasn't on such a ridiculous wage at Atletico, he'd be an ideal player for one of the teams a level below to pick up.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Much like his compatriot and former club teammate Frenkie De Jong, I think De Ligt is hugely overrated. Both were hyped up as the next superstars when they left Ajax and neither have been anything more than decent at Barca and Juve. 

De Ligt to me looks kind of slow and pretty clumsy. I guess perhaps you can disguise those weaknesses by putting him in a back 3 but I’d much rather just get someone like Gvardiol who is a natural in that system.

He's a leader! 

57 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Just give him away and swallow the loss. Disgrace of a player. Wipe his name from our history books. Fucking livid how this snake has treated the club. 

We should be happy that Rom is apparently doing this. Makes it basically a sure thing that he goes if he burns his bridges and pushes super hard to go.

But the news that Fabrizio tweeted just earlier today that things are advancing between Inter and Dybala surely means that Lautaro is up for sale? How could they possibly fit he, Lukaku, and Dybala into one team? And pay all those huge wages?

We should take a punt on him if so.

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

Just give him away and swallow the loss. Disgrace of a player. Wipe his name from our history books. Fucking livid how this snake has treated the club. 

It's a constant theme with Belgian players, so it shouldn't come as any surprise.

16 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

It's a constant theme with Belgian players, so it shouldn't come as any surprise.

The Belgium fans are similar too. They only support Chelsea when there is a Belgium player donning the shirt.. as soon they leave like Eden did... they dissappear only to reappear when Lukaku joined. Strange bunch.

5 minutes ago, DDA said:

Few people reporting we are in for Leao...

If only that were true.

Good player, but im sure Milan said he has a release clause, pay that or dont bother.  And its 100 odd mill

and yeh, the sources are shite. lol

Edited by ChelseaFanUK

16 minutes ago, DDA said:

The Belgium fans are similar too. They only support Chelsea when there is a Belgium player donning the shirt.. as soon they leave like Eden did... they dissappear only to reappear when Lukaku joined. Strange bunch.

I remember there being quite a few that were vocal. No longer to be seen.

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

Few people reporting we are in for Leao...

If only that were true.

There's no chance we're activating his €150m release clause IIRC.

Edited by LAM09

25 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I remember there being quite a few that were vocal. No longer to be seen.

There's no chance we're activating his €150m release clause IIRC.

€150m ... ouch. 

Madrid will probably get him at some point.