Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Again I’ll say that any striker coming in leaves us with a Havertz problem. The entire reason Jesus wants to leave City is because he wants to be the main man who starts every game. Which is why the Arse move makes sense for him.

If he comes here what happens with Kai? Or do we play a new formation with 2 strikers? Havertz is wasted out wide.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Again I’ll say that any striker coming in leaves us with a Havertz problem. The entire reason Jesus wants to leave City is because he wants to be the main man who starts every game. Which is why the Arse move makes sense for him.

If he comes here what happens with Kai? Or do we play a new formation with 2 strikers? Havertz is wasted out wide.

4-2-2-2

Havertz Jesus

Mount Dembele

Jorghino Kante

Chill Silva Kounde James

Mendy

Edited by Clockwork

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Salah/KDB is becoming pretty much a cliche every time we are linked with selling a player under 25.

If the board have similar thinking it's going to do us a lot more damage than selling those two ever well.

Liverpool may be good but they're not invincible, Minamino and Keita case in point.

Furthermore I'm not sure how legit these rumours are purely because it doesn't make sense (it would more likely be a leak to bait us into keeping him). He will probably be third in the pecking order for gametime on the left and even that's assuming Mane is going.

Pulisic fits Klopp system to a t, Mane and Salah would be nowhere players they are without Klopp. 

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Would a pivot of Bissouma + Kovacic work in a back 4? Mount the CAM?

Neither are DM, although if Kante + Kovacic can somehow make it work then i suppose Bissouma would too. Personally still want a creative midfielder but beggar can't be chooser.

Edited by Blues Forever

23 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Neither are DM, although if Kante + Kovacic can somehow make it work then i suppose Bissouma would too. Personally still want a creative midfielder but beggar can't be chooser.

I'm just trying to explore all the possibilities to implement a system where our attacking players can actually thrive. Kante and Kovacic "worked" but there were several issues in terms of dominating possession. I would hope Bissouma's ability on the ball could fix that. 

9 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I'm just trying to explore all the possibilities to implement a system where our attacking players can actually thrive. Kante and Kovacic "worked" but there were several issues in terms of dominating possession. I would hope Bissouma's ability on the ball could fix that. 

If you are looking to dominating possession a DLP might be the better fits. Bissouma stat with a progressive passes leaving a lot to be desired. 

Capture.JPG

Edited by Blues Forever

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

Pulisic fits Klopp system to a t, Mane and Salah would be nowhere players they are without Klopp. 

Mane for Southampton was streets above any version Puli has displayed for us bar the restart period which was a semi pre season.

Not even Klopp will fix his tunnel vision and erratic football brain.

22 minutes ago, DDA said:

I'd take Jesus in a heartbeat.

I'm not sold on Jesus however I would take Sterling.

It's a dangerous assumption after you know who but you would think he will get a healthy number of goals to allow us to keep with Kai at false 9 without having to obsess over his own goal tally.