Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

53 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Kounde is definitely more like 1,76m. Tomori's height is inflated as well tho. No way he is 1,85m. Also Thiago looked significantly shorter than Lamps so i think he is sub 6ft as well.

Gvardiol on the other hand I think is taller than 1,85 as he has been listed at that height for years now even in his teens when he was still growing.

This kind of roller coaster is what you get when you buy Kounde. Similar to what we had with Zouma and David Luiz I do not doubt that he is an immensely talented footballer who just learned to play the wrong position like David Luiz or Alonso. And you don't pay 70m for a misfit.

Thiago is listed at 1.81m now on the Chels website

Lamps is 1.84m

I cans see Tomori being 1.83 to 1.85m

his size is such that it doesn't worry me that much

How Frank Lampard improved Fikayo Tomori as a player at Derby County -  Derbyshire LiveReport: Lampard was worried by 23-year-old Chelsea player's displays in  training - The Chelsea ChronicleThere's Tomori to come from young defender Fikayo, insists Lampard | Hexham  CourantDerby County manager Frank Lampard (left) and Fikayo Tomori appear dejected  after the final whistle Stock Photo - AlamyChelsea's Partnership of Fikayo Tomori & Andreas Christensen Could Become  the Best in the League | 90min

Kessie is 1.83m

Fikayo Tomori (AC Milan) and Franck Kessie (AC Milan) celebrate after  Junior Messias (AC Milan) goal during the italian soccer Serie A match AC  Milan vs Genoa CFC on April 15, 2022Rade Krunic, Rafael Leao, Fikayo Tomori and Franck Kessie of AC Milan...  News Photo - Getty Images

Definitive, non revocable statement:

If we buy Slabhead, I am DONE with Chelsea FC until he is gone.

I HATE that fucker with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

Plus he IS DOGSHIT as a defender, and a pure thug cheat, a dirty cunt and not in a good way.

EiF on Twitter: "Don't like to speak of referee bias, but sometimes things  are baffling to say the least. Last season, Harry Maguire kicked Batshuayi  in the balls and only got aEiF on Twitter: "Don't like to speak of referee bias, but sometimes things  are baffling to say the least. Last season, Harry Maguire kicked Batshuayi  in the balls and only got a

7 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I don’t know who Richard Keys is? But, fuck Richard Keys!!!

Richard Keys was the presenter on Sky Sports for football games for about the first 15 years of the Premier League, alongside Andy Gray.

They ended up getting moved on, think they were caught out being sexist, abusive, etc and I'm pretty sure they now or have presented Premier League in one of the arab countries.

The biggest issue I have with Nkunku is there feels a lot of similarities with Werner with the way in which he gets a lot of goals, i.e. space afforded to him.

It seems to be a common theme across the Bundesliga, but he thrives on those pockets of space in behind the defence. He won't get anywhere near the same space over here for a lot of the chances he gets in Germany.

Also whilst his goal record has blown up this season, he's never been a big goal scorer before this season. Is this season where it just all came together and he's hit a real purple patch in front of goal or is this him now making that level up to consistently producing such numbers? 

If he had a decent release clause he'd maybe worth having a go for him but if Leipzig want £60-70m or more, I would be weary dropping that amount of money for him.

another major CF/winger option now off the table

Dortmund strikes again (already are getting Nico Schlotterbeck)

Karim Adeyemi agent confirms Manchester United interest ahead of Borussia Dortmund transfer

Man United have missed out on the signing of Red Bull Salzburg striker Karim Adeyemi to Borussia Dortmund.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-united-transfer-news-adeyemi-23910220

The agent of Karim Adeyemi has confirmed that the forward turned down Manchester United in favour of a move to Borussia Dortmund.

United have been heavily linked with a move for exciting prospect Adeyemi, who has been the latest striker to receive rave reviews at Red Bull Salzburg following the sensational rise of Erling Haaland. The 20-year-old has enjoyed a brilliant season with 23 goals and eight assists in 42 appearances which has inevitably led to him earning a big-money move this summer.

Adeyemi looks set to follow in Haaland's footsteps by swapping Salzburg for Dortmund, with a deal appearing to be edging closer, as the German club prepares for life without their star striker who is bound for Manchester City. As well as missing out on Haaland, United appear to have let Adeyemi slip through their fingers.

The German's agent, Thomas Solomon, has confirmed that United showed interest in the striker but he has instead chosen a move to Signal Iduna Park. “We’re now close to completing the deal with Borussia Dortmund," he said, via Fabrizio Romano. "There will be no release clause included into his five-year deal."

“Rangnick? Yes, Manchester United wanted to enter the race - but we want BVB."

United will be looking to improve their squad for incoming manager Erik ten Hag this summer and a striker will be one of the top priorities. The club are already short on attacking options as it is and they will only get worse when Edinson Cavani departs on a free transfer. With the futures of Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford and Cristiano Ronaldo all in doubt as well, a new striker will be a crucial addition.

A new defensive-midfielder, with a deal being worked on for Leeds United's Kalvin Philipps, and centre-back are also on the summer shortlist.