Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Dortmund's attackers with Håland off to Citeh

Julian Brandt    Attacking Midfield  
Marco Reus    Attacking Midfield (turns 33yo in 3 weeks)
Thorgan Hazard    Left Winger (tempus fugit... he turns 30 next season)
Jamie Bynoe-Gittens    Right Winger (17yo)
Karim Adeyemi    Centre-Forward
Donyell Malen    Centre-Forward (been a bit of a bust)
Youssoufa Moukoko    Centre-Forward (17yo)

Dortmund are apparently planning to let go Brandt, Hazard, and Moukoko this summer.

Edited by Blues Forever

22 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Dortmund are apparently planning to let go Brandt, Hazard, and Moukoko this summer.

I added Reyna too late for your quote to catch it

and

Moukoko? why? the lad was 16 years old 6 months back

Edited by Vesper

Just now, Blues Forever said:

Moukoko agent has been making a fuss to Dortmund, asking him to be a starter lol. 

Real Madrid interested in Youssoufa Moukoko

https://www.besoccer.com/new/real-madrid-interested-in-youssoufa-moukoko-1136757

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Won't surprise me given Moukoko attitude and his progression has stalled Dortmund might cash him.

52 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Would he play regularly at Dortmund? If so, it could be a big win to loan him out there and hope he blows up before coming back.

However with Alonso looking likely to move on and I would imagine, Emerson too, there is a possible opening there and whoever might be the backup left back/wing back will likely get good game time with Chilwell coming back from a long term injury.

Of course the club may have someone in mind to buy but ultimately we likely can't buy for every position we need this summer. 

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

the line MUST be drawn with Reece

IF Real pull him off us, we are going to raped from now on

Agreed. It's already an ugly trend in the making.

Need to do more to tie down players and present them with attractive  cause for them to stay. 

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

I have a REALLY hard time believing we were going to pay him more than £325K PW.

We were, just a few months back, offering £160K PW or so, which pissed him off

I wonder who was in charge of these renegotiations.  Especially after offering Lukaku that ridiculous amount

8 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I'm weary of this potential loan. On the one hand, if Ian isn't a regular there it will be a misstep in his development. On the other, if he starts, he's certain to fall in love with the place which would reduce the chance that he would return to Cobham with 100% enthusiasm to be a Blue.

A successful loan with BVB could amount to little more than an invitation to run down his contract and pick his next destination. Whatever happens he must not be loaned to Dortmund unless he signs a multi year extension first. If he's not prepared to commit, and it's decided that another loan is the correct step for him, then let's organise a positive, but less attractive, one in England.

Rice is not going to sign anything, and West Ham should be careful as if they continue like this he will walk away for free.

That is the trend lately with the players. Like what is happening with Mbappe. 

I was thinking this morning what if we go for Mbappe? With new owner and TT we could try to convince him to come over here? If he liked working with TT then we can try to convince  hm.